1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Roz-sur-Couesnon
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the usual tourist traps, but still near enough to the sandy beaches of Mont Bay and a myriad of restaurants, our rental is the perfect base for your quiet holiday.
- Double or Single bed in the bedroom
- Sofa bed in the living room
- TV in the common area
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
- Concierge service
- 8 km (10 minutes) from the sandy beaches of Mont Bay
- 25 km from the beaches in Cancale
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Between Mont Saint-Michel and the corsair city of Saint-Malo, Roz-sur-Couesnon is the ideal starting point to discover the Channel Islands, the Emerald Coast, and the wonderful landscapes of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel. Our modern rental is the perfect place for a relaxing, quiet getaway in the French countryside.
Our spacious 38m2 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT features a Double or single bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Rent bed linens on-site for €12/person and enjoy beds made on arrival for €10/bed.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM and you can rent towels on-site for €9/kit.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the view.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a kettle, and an electric hob. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence & Hôtel Le Domaine Du Mont, where our property is conveniently located. These include the indoor pool (open from 10:30am to 7pm), and the on-site SAUNA, perfect for recuperation after a day of adventure. The kids will love the on-site playground. Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment. Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/ week (several connections possible simultaneously with one code).
**Please note that the pool will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
Please note that a tourist tax and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €40 to €60. Or, tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
Don't feel like cooking? Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant Les Couesnons, just a 3-minute walk away. A short 30-minute drive will take you to the zoo. Maison des Polders, a historic house, is also just a 2-minute walk away.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- **Please note that the pool will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- Please note that a tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
- Bed linen is NOT included and can be rented on-site for €12/person. Beds can also be made on arrival for an additional €10/bed
- Towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit/person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €40 to €60
- A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment. Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/ week (several connections possible simultaneously with one code).
- If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability).
- Bakery service is available on-site!
- Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment