1 Bedroom Apartment for 5, Saint-Aygulf
Our comfortable rental is situated in a park of oak and eucalyptus trees, not far from the beaches and the town center in Saint Aygulf! This is an ideal location for cycling, hiking, and getting close to nature. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Bedroom with Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Living room sleeping up to 3 people
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Enjoy the fresh air from your balcony or patio
- Wi-Fi Available
- Access to a seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Games area on-site
- Coin-operated washer and dryer
- FREE Outdoor parking + Covered Parking Available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
A stunning destination in the French Riviera, Saint-Aygulf is a small town by the sea in between Cannes and St. Tropez. With beautiful surrounding nature, the area offers everything from sandy beaches to glittering coves and lush wooded areas surrounding the Villepey lakes. With charming decor and colours inspired by the Meditteranean, this 32 m2 accommodation is great for couples, pairs, or small groups.
There is 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed or 2 Single beds. In the living area, there is room for 3 additional guests on sofa beds. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? For short stays of 1 to 6 nights, bed linen and bathroom towels are included. For longer stays, you can rent bed linens and towels on-site.
After a day of swimming, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the furnished balcony or patio and breathe the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a microwave, hot plates, a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open-plan DINING AREA with seating.
Named for the beautiful wooded area with eucalyptus and oak that surrounds it, our property is located at the Residence Domaine des Eucalyptus. You'll love the outdoor pool, open from April during summer! Share laughs on the ping-pong tables, lawn bowling course, or games area for kids. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is indoor parking available for an additional fee, as well as FREE outdoor parking on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know upon booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee.
Please note that a tourist tax, an eco-tax, and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €60/apartment. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
Saint-Aygulf, a small town by the sea between Cannes and Saint Tropez is close to beautiful sandy beaches and pretty coves. Discover the town’s marina and the rich fauna and flora in the nearby Villepey lakes. We offer bike rentals on-site for a small fee, so you can experience the natural beauty first hand!
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the lovely seasonal outdoor pool, open from April onwards!
- There is complimentary outdoor paarking on-site
- Bedding configurations vary. Please let us know if you have a preference, and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- For long stays of 7+ nights, bed linen (sheets &pillowcases) is available for €12/set, and bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) is available for €8/set
- Enjoy Wi-Fi access for 2 connections for €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or a Family pack (4 connections) for €35/week
- Take advantage of the underground parking for €38/week (July/August), or €28/week (September to June)
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided from €60/apartment. A cleaning kit can be rented for €6/kit
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid)
- Please note that a tourist tax, an eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival