Studio for 4 (11), Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Experience the beauty of the Haute-Savoie from our bright and peaceful studio in Saint-Gervais Les Bain! You will enjoy the proximity to the pistes and the centre of Saint-Gervais. Located only 500m from tasty French restaurants and adventurous activities that will leave you wanting more. Other features you’ll love:
- Sofa bed for 2 in Living Area
- Sleeping alcove with a Bunk bed
- PRIVATE Balcony - breathe the fresh mountain air
- Full Kitchen to cook at home
- Garage Parking access
- 600m from the Ski Lift
Make yourself at home at our cozy and rustic mountain retreat in Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains! Explore the museums and shops in the scenic village centre, only a 600m walk from your 270 sq.ft. studio space. Ski lovers will embrace the proximity to the ski hills and the apres ski fun is close at hand: we highly recommend you try the brasserie L’Affiche for a beverage and snacks before you head back to your homey studio for a good night’s sleep. Savor the crisp mountain air on the balcony of your retreat, surrounded by mountains as you plan the next day of your adventurous mountain get-away!
The sunny and open LIVING AREA contains a Double sofa bed, and there is an additional Bunk bed in a cozy sleeping alcove. Watch your favourite movie on the TV (may only have French channels) or step outside onto the lovely balcony to breathe in some fresh mountain air.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We've got you covered with towels provided for you. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
The bright KITCHENETTE includes two electric hobs, a microwave, a stove, a fridge, and a dishwasher. Enjoy your meals in the dining area with seating for everyone. Stock up on groceries at the Petit Casino supermarket, a 4-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Castel Des Roches, where this studio is conveniently located. We recommend bringing a car to explore the Savoie landscape, and garage parking is available on-site. Note also that there is an end of stay cleaning charge. If requested, there is a baby cot rental fee including cot, chair, and a complete baby kit fees.
Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
Conveniently located a 1-minute drive to the Petit Casino supermarket, the unit is 300m from the pistes with 400km of terrain and 500m from the beautiful city of Saint Gervais. We highly recommend you visit the famous thermal baths of Saint-Gervais, a 5-minute drive from the building. After an exciting day, head for a bite to eat at L'Edelweiss restaurant, a warm and casual restaurant for the whole family. Don't forget the Apres-ski at Brasserie L'Affiche-only a 2 min drive from the building!
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- You'll enjoy the convenient outdoor public parking!
- Catch up on your favourite French shows and movies on the TV
- Travelling light? We've got you covered with single bed linen pack for €17/week, a double bed linen pack for €21/week, or a bath towel kit for €9/week
- Take advantage of the baby cot rental for €20/week, baby chair for €20/week, or a complete kit bed + chair for €35/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartment prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €45 to €190 (depending on property type)
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €2.30/night/person will be collected along with a fully-refundable damage deposit (between €200- €500)