Studio for 4 (39), Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Discover a variety of mountains at your doorstep, including Mont Blanc, the nature reserve and a multitude of activities offered in Saint Gervais Les Bains! Ski the pistes or trek into the city centre to devour a tasty French meal with your family or friends. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Double Sofa Bed
- Great value! Sleeping area with a Bunk Bed acts like another bedroom!
- Kitchen includes an oven, gas stove, a mini-fridge, microwave
- Outdoor parking available
- If you'd like to bring a pet, we will do our best to accommodate you
Explore the Haute-Savoie department at our studio for 4 in the beautiful Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains! Aside from being a skier's paradise, the area has plenty of activities for hikers and bikers during the warmer months. Conveniently located close to the pistes and the city centre, the area is also ideal for families. Venture out to the ice skating rink, swimming pool, or a popular museum, Maison forte de Hautetour to embrace the culture and history of Saint Gervais.
Our cozy 270 sq.ft. the STUDIO on the ground floor features 1 Double sofa bed in the common area and a Bunk Bed in a separate sleep area for the kids or extra guests.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM. Our bathrooms come equipped with a shower, sink, and toilet. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.”
When you're not exploring the Haute-Savoie region, relax in our LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Put your feet up and watch TV while you enjoy the home-away-from-home feel of the studio.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features an oven, a gas stove, and a fridge. Sit down at the dining table suitable for 4 guests and enjoy a meal.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Castel des Roches, where our property is conveniently located. Some units have a balcony to enjoy the crisp mountain air. While you walk to the city centre, enjoy the panoramic views that surround the area. When you arrive, you can park in the outdoor parking area. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you. Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax. Note also that there is an end of stay cleaning charge. If requested, there is a baby cot rental fee including cot, chair, and a complete baby kit.
Located at the foot of the ski hills, your unit is close to the city of Saint Gervais, where you'll find the commune's famous thermal baths. A 1-minute drive takes you to the Petit Casino supermarket to pick up last-minute groceries. After an enjoyable day on the pistes, we highly recommend eating at L'Edelweiss restaurant, a warm and casual restaurant for the whole family.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- You'll enjoy the convenient outdoor public parking!
- Catch up on your favourite French shows and movies on the TV
- Travelling light? We've got you covered with single bed linen pack for €17/week, a double bed linen pack for €21/week, or a bath towel kit for €9/week
- Take advantage of the baby cot rental for €20/week, baby chair for €20/week, or a complete kit bed + chair for €35/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartment prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €45 to €190 (depending on property type)
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €2.30/night/person will be collected along with a fully-refundable damage deposit (between €200- €500)