Studio + Alcove for 4 (28), Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Discover beautiful mountain ranges, history, and culture in our serene mountain studio get-away in Saint Gervais! Bring your skis or rent gear at the nearby ski shops to enjoy a day at the pistes-1.5km from our studio. Explore the multitude of restaurants nearby, from French cuisine to pizza places, or cook at home in the convenient kitchenette.
- Views of the Chaine des Aravis!
- Double Sofa bed in the living room
- Great value - Sleeping alcove with Bunk bed is almost a bedroom!
- Private Balcony to breathe the fresh air
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Convenient in-suite washing machine
- FREE Outdoor Parking on-site
- 200m from shuttles outside the building
- 500m to shops, restaurants, and historic buildings
- Ice rink 950m from the unit
Make yourself at home at our cozy mountain studio in Saint Gervais! Explore the museums and shops in the scenic village centre, only a 500m walk from your ground floor unit. Ski lovers will embrace the proximity to the ski hills and enjoy the mountain range of Aravis that surrounds the unit. Explore the city streets full of restaurants, cafes, and shops that appeal to all ages. We highly recommend you try the brasserie L’Affiche for drinks and snacks before you head back to your roomy space for a good night’s sleep. Savor the crisp mountain air on the balcony or terrace of your studio.
The bright and serene 215 sq.ft. LIVING AREA features a Double sofa bed. An additional Sleeping Alcove with Bunk Beds accommodates extra guests or the kids. Watch your favourite movie on the TV (may only have French channels) in the main area or sit out on the west facing terrace with a good book and a glass of wine.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, which includes a bathtub to soak your muscles after an active day. A sink and a separate toilet are also available. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
The bright KITCHENETTE includes electric hobs, a microwave, an oven and a fridge for easy meal prep. Enjoy a meal at the roomy dining table that fits up to 4 guests. Stock up on groceries at the Petit Casino supermarket, an 8-minute walk from our building.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at our mountain retreat, Coupe de Cristal, where this apartment is conveniently located. We recommend bringing a car to explore the Savoie landscape, and outdoor parking is available on the premises to make it easier. Bring your skis from home to store in our convenient ski locker on the premises. Please note there is an end of stay cleaning for an extra charge. If requested, there is a baby cot rental available.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as we'll do our best to accommodate you. Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
The city of Saint Gervais is located 500m from our unit, where you'll find a multitude of trendy restaurants and cafes, including the Michelin rated Le Serac restaurant. Pistes are 1.5km drive from the building, perfect for a ski vacation for the whole family! Pick up groceries or a snack from the Express Supermarket, a 5-minute walk from the unit. The indoor public swimming pool is 950m from the unit and the ice skating rink, Patinoire Municipale, is a 3-minute drive for a change of pace from skiing or snowboarding. If you need some ski or hiking gear head to Go Sport Montagne Blanc Sports, a 2-minute drive from the unit.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- The TV programming may be in French only
- If you'd like to bring along your pet, they may be accommodated on request only!
- Linen Rental: Single Bed pack €17 /week, double bed pack €21/week, bath Kit €9 /week
- Baby Cot Rental €20/week, baby chair €20/week, complete kit bed + chair €35/week
- End of stay cleaning is between €45 and €190 based on property type
- Upon arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected upon arrival