1 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Enjoy the best parts of mountain life by staying in our cozy condo in the stunning Saint Gervais Les Bains area. Ski the snowy pistes, go for a skate, or snowshoe. Our condo has other amenities we know you’ll love:
- Cozy Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Pull-out beds, sleeping 2 each
- TV with local programming
- Enjoy the view from your balcony
- In-suite washer keeps your clothes clean
- Less than 200m to the nearest ski shuttle
- Only 50m to the gondola
- Go skating at the nearby ice rink
The best part about staying in our cozy apartment is its fantastic location. It’s within walking distance to the nearest ski shuttle stop, only 50m away from the gondola, and less than 500m away from a variety of shops and restaurants. Whether you’re planning to ski, hike, or eat, you’ll be at the centre of the action when you stay with us.
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. In the living area, you’ll find 2 Pull-out beds, each of which sleeps 2.
Before you head out to the pistes, prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. If you’re travelling light, you can rent bed linens and towels on-site.
After a day of skiing or snowboarding, retreat to our rustic LIVING AREA and relax on the couch. If you’re looking for something to watch, you can turn on the TV and enjoy local French programming. On the warmer evenings, we’d recommend pouring yourself a glass of your favourite French wine and sitting on the balcony.
If you’re hungry, you can prepare a meal in our KITCHEN, which has a stovetop, a microwave, and a minifridge. Enjoy your meals at the dining table, which has seating for 4. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don’t worry! Our condo has an in-suite washer which will clean the dirt away.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Résidence le Nerey, where our property is conveniently located. These include the complimentary outdoor parking.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Please note that guests are expected to clean their apartment prior to departure, and if not, a cleaning fee will be charged.
Delicious home-cooked meals start at Restaurant L’etable. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d recommend spending at least one evening dining out on their lovely sun terrace. If you need groceries, you can pick them up from Sherpa Supermarche. Those travelling without their ski gear can rent all of the equipment they might need from the nearby Intersport Rent. Finally, the best way to relax is to head over to the famous thermal baths, which you can find at 355 Allée du Dr Lépinay.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- Our TV features local French programming
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €200 and a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property