2 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains
Spend your afternoon skiing the pistes, then retreat to our cozy apartment, sit by the fireplace, and warm up your toes! Both the kitchen and the master bedroom have their own balconies – perfect for when you want fresh mountain air. Our apartment has other amenities we think you’ll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Second bedroom has 2 Twin beds
- Double sofa bed sleeps additional guests
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace
- Flat-screen TV with local programming
- Private balconies
- Next to the ski shuttle stop
- On-site ski locker
- Shared outdoor pool (only open in the summer)
- Indoor parking protects your vehicle from the elements
Grab your ski gear, step out the door and take the ski shuttle right to the pistes! It’s that easy when you stay in our cozy apartment in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. While skiers and snowboarders love how easy it is to get to the pistes, others love the serenity that comes with being outside the centre of town. If you’re joining us in the summer, you’ll love swimming in the outdoor pool and playing tennis.
Our apartment features 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed and the second bedroom features 2 Twin beds. You'll find a Double sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
After waking, prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM, then grab your skis from the on-site ski storage and catch the ski shuttle for a day skiing the pistes. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
When you’re finished, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA, throw some logs on the woodburning fireplace and warm your frozen toes. You can relax on the sofa and read your favourite book, or you can turn on the flat-screen television and enjoy local programming. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d highly recommend picking up a bottle of your favourite French wine, popping the cork, and enjoying a glass while lounging on the private balcony.
If you’re hungry, you can make a simple meal in our KITCHEN, which features a set of hotplates, an oven, and a mini-fridge. You can enjoy your meal at our dining table, which has seating for 4.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Résidence Onyx, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool and tennis courts, which are only open in the summer, and the on-site ski storage. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE indoor parking available.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
Delicious home-cooked meals start at Restaurant L’etable. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d recommend spending at least one evening dining out on their lovely sun terrace. If you need groceries, you can pick them up from Sherpa Supermarche. Those travelling without their ski gear can rent all of the equipment they might need from the nearby Intersport Rent. Finally, the best way to relax is to head over to the famous thermal baths, which you can find at 355 Allée du Dr Lépinay.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
- Our TV features local French programming
- You'll love our apartment's south-east exposure!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €200 and a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property