Your next ski vacation starts with a stay in our cozy studio apartment in Saint Gervais. Come in the winter and enjoy the fresh powder, or visit in the summer to experience magnificent hiking trails and freshwater rafting. Our property has these features that we think you’ll love:
- Cozy studio with Bunk beds + Double sofa bed
- Located at the foot of the slopes
- TV with local programming
- The kitchenette features hotplates, a mini-oven, a microwave, and a fridge
- Enjoy the view from your private balcony
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- Access to over 400km of pistes
A dream of skiing turns into a reality when you curl up in our comfy studio in Saint Gervais. Our guests enjoy a comfortable open floor plan and easy access to the slopes. When you step out on your terrace, you’ll enjoy a view which will definitely take your breath away. In the summer, raft, mountain bike, and hike through this gorgeous area. It's an adventurer's dream!
Our cozy STUDIO features a set of Bunk beds to sleep 2, and a Double sofa bed which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for a day on the slopes by getting ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which has a bathtub. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
After a day of skiing, retreat to our lovely LIVING AREA, sit on the couch and turn the pages on your favourite book. If you don’t feel like reading, you can always turn on the TV and enjoy some local shows. For some extra space, step out onto the private balcony and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
If you’ve worked up an appetite, you can prepare a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features 4 hotplates, a mini-oven, and a mini-fridge.
There are a number of on-site amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Tavaillons, where our property is conveniently located. Of course, the best part of staying with us is that you're nestled at the foot of the slopes!
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site. Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
Delicious home-cooked meals start at Restaurant L’etable. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d recommend spending at least one evening dining out on their lovely sun terrace. If you need groceries, you can pick them up from Sherpa Supermarche. Those travelling without their ski gear can rent all of the equipment they might need from the nearby Intersport Rent. Finally, the best way to relax is to head over to the famous thermal baths, which you can find at 355 Allée du Dr Lépinay.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- Our property is located on the 3rd floor of the building – please note that there is no elevator
- Enjoy the view of the Aiguilles de Warens and the Aravis from the balcony
- Our TV features local French programming
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €200 and a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property