2 Bedroom House for 4, Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie
Escape to our sunny and comfy 2 bedroom house next to an excellent 18-hole golf course! You will love to be located only 10-minutes from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and the amazing Vendée beaches. There is something for every traveller in this area, with many activities, theme parks and tourist attractions nearby. Other features you'll love:
- Two Bedrooms with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Full Kitchen - Cook in-house
- PRIVATE Terrace + Garden
- FREE Wi-Fi access in the reception
- FREE Outdoor Parking available on-site
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
- Access to a Delicious Restaurant
- FREE Access to Petanque strip
- 3 theme parks are found nearby: Dino's Park, CGS Amusement + Atlantic Toboggan
- Only 3.5km from the charming village of Coëx
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our bright and charming 77 m2 duplex house near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie offers the perfect retreat from the daily grind! We think you'll love to be situated on a serene 18-hole golf course, only 10 minutes away from the fine sand beaches of Vendée, and 5 minutes from the charming village centre of Coëx, offering many delicious restaurants, trendy boutiques and exciting attractions. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you sit out on your private terrace with a glass of your favourite wine after a wonderful day!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our unit, each featuring a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub. An additional HALF bathroom with WC provides ample space for your group. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental available on-site!
The open and modern LIVING AREA features big windows. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the satellite TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll find your private terrace opening onto your private garden area. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 50% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN, including a fridge and freezer, hotplates, a dishwasher, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the U Express Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Maisons des Fontenelles, where this house is conveniently located! Start your day off right with paid breakfast at the restaurant on-site before hitting the golf course, or the petanque strip next door. Enjoy a 24h hotel-style reception service with FREE Wi-Fi to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available for you.
Please note: The outdoor pool is open from July to September!
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Cleaning services are not included.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking a day trip to visit historic Les Sables D'Olonne, and charming Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The Atlantic Toboggan water park in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring many water slides and wave pools. Spend a day at the beach at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, and then stroll or bike through the lovely and historic town. At the end of a wonderful day, the on-site restaurant, Le Balata, is particularly delicious, but we'd also recommend heading to Coëx to indulge in a delicious chocolate fondant at Le Bistrot des Fratés. In the morning, start your day off right at Côte et Plage Restaurant and Café right on the beach!
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please note: The outdoor pool is open from July to September!
- Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi at reception
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking, and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Please note that a €0.62/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €74 to €84 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
- TV Services are available for €35/week
- Pack kit for Babies
- Cleaning and Housekeeping services are available for a fee