1 Bedroom Apartment for 5, Saint Jean d'Arves
The next time you plan a ski trip to France, stay close to the mountain, courtesy of our apartment in Saint Jean d’Arves! Our unit is nestled in the heart of the picturesque mountain village. When you stay here, you’re close to over 120 tracks of varying difficulties. Both beginners and experts alike will find something that challenges them. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed + Single sofa bed in the living area
- Make a home cooked meal in your kitchen
- Experience the views from your balcony or patio!
- Enjoy in-room ski storage
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool + Sauna
- Shop at the traditional market that meets every Wednesday afternoon
- Shuttle circulates throughout the resort
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Your next great skiing vacation starts with a stay in our cozy 30 m2 apartment in Saint Jean d’Arves. Our centrally-located unit ensures you have great access to not only the local shops and restaurants but to the 124 ski tracks of varying difficulty. When you’re not skiing, stroll through the village and take in the authentic mountain charm.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed, and there is a Double sofa bed and a Single sofa bed in the living room, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
After you’ve spent the day on the slopes, refresh in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Just before bed, curl up in the cozy LIVING AREA and enjoy your favourite book, or reminisce about the day’s adventures with friends. Catch your favourite movie in-room with TV services for a charge. Convenient in-room ski storage will have you on the slopes first thing, and you could also sit on your balcony or patio and sip on your favourite wine – if it’s not too cold out, of course!
Before you head out for the morning, enjoy the KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, dishes and utensils. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – there’s a coffee machine in the unit. For groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché and pick up what you need.
While you'll be spending most of your time on the ski hills, when you’re in the Résidence et Chalets La Fontaine du Roi, where this unit is located, go for a swim in the indoor pool or relax your aching muscles in the sauna. It’s usually best to get your swimming done early in the morning – during the busy season, the place fills up shortly after 4pm. Sit in the lovely communal lounge with a fireplace and spend time with new and old friends, or catch up with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Should you choose to arrive by car, there is convenient outdoor parking on-site for a charge.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring your pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure.
Hungry and don’t want to walk too far? Check out Au Comptoir du Roy, which is less than 200m from the reception. Le Solail, which is even closer, has some of the best pizza in town. Rent equipment with ease at the resort. If you need to brush up on your ski skills before tackling the slopes, there are a handful of ski schools in the area. If you told someone you’d bring them back a keepsake, La Vache Qui Skie is right across the street.
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of an authentic mountain village in France
- Be sure to check out the traditional market, which meets on Wednesdays and sells local food and crafts
- If you’re sore from skiing, relax in the on-site shared sauna
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Park your car in the covered, outdoor parking for €7/day or €29/week
- Bed linen and towels are available on-site for €10/kit
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.30 per person per day
- There is a security deposit of €260 due on arrival (debit/credit card or cheque) for your accommodation.
- There is a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €168 (depending on the size of your accommodation) that will be requested upon your arrival and returned provided you leave your unit clean