1 Bedroom Apartment for 6 (Chalet), Saint Jean d'Arves
Journey to a winter wonderland, ski the beautiful slopes, then cozy up in our apartment in a rustic wooden cottage. The picturesque village of Saint Jean d’Arves is just outside. After spending an afternoon skiing, you’ll surely have an appetite, so check out one of the nearby restaurants. Other features you’ll love include:
- Cozy Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great value - Sleeping alcove with bunk beds acts like another bedroom!
- Double sofa bed or 2 Twin sofa beds in the living room
- Make a home cooked meal in your kitchen
- Experience the views from your terrace!
- Enjoy in-room ski storage
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool + Sauna
- Shop at the traditional market that meets every Wednesday afternoon
- Shuttle circulates throughout the resort
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Stay in our comfortable and cozy 37 m2 apartment and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the best skiing France has to offer. Located in the picturesque mountain village of Saint Jean d’Arves, our lovely apartment within a rustic wood chalet provides convenient access to both the local shops and restaurants, and the 124 ski trails in the area. First time on skis? Take a class at one of the local ski schools to get started.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit with a Double bed, and a sleeping alcove with Bunk beds. If you need extra space, the living room also has a Double sofa bed or 2 Twin sofa beds - please specify any preferences with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
After you’ve spent the day on the slopes, refresh in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Just before bed, curl up in the cozy LIVING AREA and enjoy your favourite book, or reminisce about the day’s adventures with friends. Catch your favourite movie in-room with TV services for a charge. Convenient in-room ski storage will have you on the slopes first thing, and you could also sit on your balcony or patio and sip on your favourite wine – if it’s not too cold out, of course!
Before you head out for the morning, enjoy the KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, dishes and utensils. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – there’s a coffee machine in the unit. For groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché and pick up what you need.
While you'll be spending most of your time on the ski hills, when you’re in the Résidence et Chalets La Fontaine du Roi, where this unit is located, go for a swim in the indoor pool or relax your aching muscles in the sauna. It’s usually best to get your swimming done early in the morning – during the busy season, the place fills up shortly after 4pm. Sit in the lovely communal lounge with a fireplace and spend time with new and old friends, or catch up with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Should you choose to arrive by car, there is convenient outdoor parking on-site for a charge.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring your pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
Hungry and don’t want to walk too far? Check out Au Comptoir du Roy, which is less than 200m from the reception. Le Solail , which is even closer, has some of the best pizza in town. Rent equipment with ease at the resort. If you need to brush up on your ski skills before tackling the slopes, there are a handful of ski schools in the area. If you told someone you’d bring them back a keepsake, La Vache Qui Skie is right across the street.
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy the atmosphere of an authentic mountain village in France
- Be sure to check out the traditional market, which meets on Wednesdays and sells local food and crafts
- If you’re sore from skiing, relax in the on-site shared sauna
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this at booking
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- Bedding arrangements vary in the living area - please specify your preferences with our team
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Park your car in the covered, outdoor parking for €7/day or €29/week
- Bed linen and towels are available on-site for €10/kit
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.30 per person per day
- There is a security deposit of €260 due on arrival (debit/credit card or cheque) for your accommodation.
- There is a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €168 (depending on the size of your accommodation) that will be requested upon your arrival and returned provided you leave your unit clean