3 Bedroom Duplex Apartment for 10 (Chalet), Saint Jean d'Arves
Your next France ski trip begins with a stay in our rustic and cozy duplex apartment in a chalet in the heart of Saint Jean d’Arves. Spend your afternoon skiing, then grab a bite to eat at one of the quaint local restaurants. Other features you’ll love include:
- Two bedrooms with a Double bed
- 3 Single beds in the third bedroom
- Double sofa bed + Single sofa bed in the living room
- Make a home cooked meal in your kitchen
- Experience the view from your 2 balconies - one of which is south-facing!
- On-site ski storage
- Swim in the indoor pool
- Relax in the sauna
- Shop at the traditional market that meets every Wednesday afternoon
- Shuttle circulates throughout the resort
If you love to ski pristine white slopes, you’ll love the skiing in Saint Jean d’Arves. The 310km area features over 120 ski trails. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time putting on skis or you’re a seasoned pro, you’ll find a trail that suits your skill level. And after you’re finished? Stroll through the picturesque mountain village and hunker down at one of the fantastic restaurants. You will love our cozy and warm 65 m2 duplex apartment in a lovely and traditional chalet.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our apartment. Two of the bedrooms have Double beds, and the third bedroom has 3 Single beds. There is also a Double sofa bed or 2 Single sofa beds, along with an additional Single sofa bed in the living room.
After you’ve spent the day on the slopes, refresh in the 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Just before bed, curl up in the cozy LIVING AREA with wood fireplace, and enjoy your favourite book or reminisce about the day’s adventures with friends. Catch your favourite movie in-room with TV services for a charge. Convenient in-room ski storage will have you on the slopes first thing, and you could also sit on your 2 balconies and sip on your favourite wine – if it’s not too cold out, of course!
Before you head out for the morning, enjoy the KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, dishes and utensils. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – there’s a coffee machine in the unit. For groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché and pick up what you need.
While you'll be spending most of your time on the ski hills, when you’re in the Résidence et Chalets La Fontaine du Roi, where this unit is located, go for a swim in the indoor pool or relax your aching muscles in the sauna. It’s usually best to get your swimming done early in the morning – during the busy season, the place fills up shortly after 4pm. Sit in the lovely communal lounge with a fireplace and spend time with new and old friends, or catch up with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Should you choose to arrive by car, there is convenient outdoor parking on-site for a charge.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring your pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure.
Hungry and don’t want to walk too far? Check out Au Comptoir du Roy, which is less than 200m from the reception. Le Solail , which is even closer, has some of the best pizza in town. Rent equipment with ease at the resort. If you need to brush up on your ski skills before tackling the slopes, there are a handful of ski schools in the area. If you told someone you’d bring them back a keepsake, La Vache Qui Skie is right across the street.
Fireplace (wood burning)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy the atmosphere of an authentic mountain village in France
- Be sure to check out the traditional market, which meets on Wednesdays and sells local food and crafts
- If you’re sore from skiing, relax in the on-site shared sauna
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Park your car in the covered, outdoor parking for €7/day or €29/week
- Bed linen and towels are available on-site for €10/kit
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.30 per person per day
- There is a security deposit of €260 due on arrival (debit/credit card or cheque) for your accommodation.
- There is a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €168 (depending on the size of your accommodation) that will be requested upon your arrival and returned provided you leave your unit clean