Studio for 4, Saint Jean d'Arves
If you want to be close to the slopes, you need to check out our Studio Apartment in Saint Jean d’Arves! Whether you’re an expert or it’s your first time on skis, you’ll find a trail that suits your skill level. And when you’re done skiing? Enjoy the charm of an authentic mountain village. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Great Value - Alcove is almost 1 bedroom!
- Cozy living area with a Double sofa bed
- Bunk bed in the sleeping alcove
- Make a home cooked meal in your kitchen
- Experience the views from your balcony or patio!
- Enjoy in-room ski storage
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool + Sauna
- Shop at the traditional market that meets every Wednesday afternoon
- Shuttle circulates throughout the resort
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
If you’re looking for an intimate skiing retreat, check out our cozy 26 to 28 m2 apartment in Saint Jean d’Arves! Our quaint unit is nestled in the centre of the village, close to the tourist office and a variety of delightful shops and restaurants. While you should definitely spend an afternoon or evening enjoying the charm of the authentic mountain village, you’re probably headed our way because of the wonderful skiing. The area is known for its great snow conditions and its constantly breaking records. You’ll find over 120 different tracks capable of accommodating skiers of all levels.
Drift to sleep in the LIVING AREA featuring a Double sofa bed, and a cozy sleeping alcove contains a Bunk bed. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite book, or reminisce about the day’s adventures with friends. Catch your favourite movie in-room with TV services for a charge. Convenient in-room ski storage will have you on the slopes first thing, and you could also sit on your balcony or patio and sip on your favourite wine – if it’s not too cold out, of course!
Before you head out for the morning, enjoy the KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, dishes and utensils. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – there’s a coffee machine in the unit. For groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché and pick up what you need.
After you’ve spent the day on the slopes, refresh in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
While you'll be spending most of your time on the ski hills, when you’re in the Résidence et Chalets La Fontaine du Roi, where this unit is located, go for a swim in the indoor pool or relax your aching muscles in the sauna. It’s usually best to get your swimming done early in the morning – during the busy season, the place fills up shortly after 4pm. Sit in the lovely communal lounge with a fireplace and spend time with new and old friends, or catch up with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Should you choose to arrive by car, there is convenient outdoor parking on-site for a charge.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring your pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure.
Hungry and don’t want to walk too far? Check out Au Comptoir du Roy, which is less than 200m from the reception. Le Solail, which is even closer, has some of the best pizza in town. Rent equipment with ease at the resort. If you need to brush up on your ski skills before tackling the slopes, there are a handful of ski schools in the area. If you told someone you’d bring them back a keepsake, La Vache Qui Skie is right across the street.
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy the atmosphere of an authentic mountain village in France
- Be sure to check out the traditional market, which meets on Wednesdays and sells local food and crafts
- If you’re sore from skiing, relax in the on-site shared sauna
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Park your car in the covered, outdoor parking for €7/day or €29/week
- Bed linen and towels are available on-site for €10/kit
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.30 per person per day
- There is a security deposit of €260 due on arrival (debit/credit card or cheque) for your accommodation.
- There is a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €168 (depending on the size of your accommodation) that will be requested upon your arrival and returned provided you leave your unit clean