1 Bedroom House for 5, Saint-Jean-de-Monts
Welcome to our bright and luxurious holiday home! Located only 250m from the glittering lake waters, 150m from the golf course, and 5 minutes from the fine sands of the Atlantic, this is your perfect retreat in Saint-Jean-de-Monts. You will love:
- Master bedroom with 1 Double or 2 Twin beds - let us know what you prefer
- Mezzanine to sleep 2
- 1 Twin sofa bed in the living area
- Full Kitchen - cook in-house!
- Gorgeous Private Terrace + Garden area
- Built in a traditional French Style
- Cleaning and Housekeeping services available for a charge
- A Thalasso spa is located a short walk away
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
- Various Adventure and Relaxation activities are available in this area
Our bright and cozy 41 to 47 m2 retreat is ideally located for your holiday on the Atlantic Coast! Just 250m from the glittering lake and a short walk from the golden sands of the Atlantic coastline, immerse yourself in the stunning natural surroundings. The lively and charming centre of Saint-Jean-de-Monts is only a short drive away, and features excellent activities, delicious restaurants and trendy shops. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you soak up the sun in your private garden area after a day on the golf course or by the ocean!
There is 1 BEDROOM in our home featuring either 1 Double bed or 2 Twin beds. A cozy mezzanine ensures 2 guests enjoy a good night's sleep. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! An additional twin sofa bed in the living area accommodates an extra guest.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with separate toilet. If you're travelling light, towel and bed linen rental are available upon your arrival!
The cozy and inviting LIVING AREA features classic decor. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private terrace opening onto your garden area!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE, including ceramic hobs, a fridge/freezer, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Remaud Catherine Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Maisons du Lac, where this house is conveniently located! Enjoy a hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation, and connect with friends and family with the FREE Wi-Fi at reception. Arrange for breakfast service on-site to start your day off right! We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is a FREE outdoor parking space available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax, and a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected. Bed linen, towels, and cleaning services are NOT included.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend driving an hour to visit the historic and beautiful city of Nantes. Roche-sur-Yon is another city set in an iconic Vendée landscape, certainly worth the drive. Our golfers will love the Saint-Jean-de-Monts golf course located close by, before relaxing at the Thalasso spa. We love the market days in Saint-Jean-de-Monts on Wednesdays and Saturdays - indulge in regional delicacies such as cheese, fish and bread! At the end of a wonderful day, head to the coastline and try the mussels at À Chacun son Moule, a 5-minute drive away. In the mornings, we love the fresh bread and pastries at Aux Pains de Florette across town.
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You will love to soak up the sunshine in your private garden area
- Take a day trip to Nantes or Roche-sur-Yon
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team!
- Connect with loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi at reception
- The Super U and Intermarché supermarkets are also only 2.5km away
- Head to the Atlantic Toboggan water and fun park in St Hilaire-de-Riez, a 15-minute drive away
- Please note that a €0.83/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €70 to €84 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Breakfast delivery services - delicious croissants, pastries etc
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
- TV services are available for €35/week
- Pack kit for Babies
- All Cleaning services and Housekeeping