4 Bedroom Apartment with Alcove for 12, Saint-Lary-Soulan
Stroll through the picturesque streets of St. Lary, or hit the slopes: the choice is yours when you stay in our cozy duplex property! You’re going to love being a short walk from both the ski lift and the centre of town. Other features you’ll love:
- 4 Bedrooms featuring either a Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Great value! Alcove with Bunk beds acts like an extra bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Terrace/Balcony
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool + Sauna
- Our unit is made with local wood, stone and slate from the Aure Valley
- Complimentary outdoor parking, with covered parking available for an additional fee
- Wi-Fi available for a small fee
- Housekeeping services available
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Come and stay in our spacious duplex apartment in the picturesque village of St. Lary, and you’ll be only a stone’s throw away from the ski lift! Thanks to the area’s low altitude, this area gets a great combination of high-quality snow and warm temperatures. And once you’ve worked up an appetite? Our apartment’s only a short walk away from a variety of restaurants and bars.
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our 83m2 apartment, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! Looking for a bit of extra space? Don't worry -- our alcove acts like a fifth bedroom and features Bunk beds. There's also an additional Double sofa bed in the living room.
After a long day of skiing, wash off in the 2 BATHROOMS. An additional HALF bathroom provides ample space for your group. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
In the spacious LIVING AREA, you’ll find plenty of space to sit down and enjoy a cup of your favourite coffee. Sit back and read a good book, or watch a movie on TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your terrace or balcony to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Before you hit the slopes, make sure you cook breakfast in your KITCHEN, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. You can pick up your food from the Carrefour Montagne Supermarket, which is only a 5-minute drive away. Need some caffeine to wake up in the morning? We’ve got you covered – our kitchen also has a coffeemaker.
Too exhausted to ski? Then go for a swim in Résidence Cami Réal’s indoor pool, or relax your tired muscles in the on-site sauna. If you need to connect with the people back home to show them your vacation photos, Wi-Fi is available for a small fee in your room, and is FREE in the common area. You will love to rent a satellite TV and DVD player from the reception for movie nights with your group, or rent your favourite board games or Wii and get competitive! We recommend bringing a car to explore this lovely region, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site, along with paid indoor parking.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you'd like to bring your pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a small nightly fee.
You'll love being just 300m from the cable car that will take you to a breathtaking ski area. If you're travelling light, you'll find ski rentals just 100m away. If you need to brush up on your skiing skills before hitting the slopes, the École de Ski Saint Lary "Evolution 2" is only a short walk away. After a fun day on the mountain, we recommend grabbing the best takeout pizza you’ll find in St. Lary’s: Pizzalary, located only a 5-minute walk from our unit. Thirsty? Check out Au Balcon, Bar A Tapas Vins & Bières, which is just across the street and serves a great variety of wines and beers.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- Sit back and relax in the gorgeous common lounge area with a large fireplace and meet fellow travellers
- If you’re sore after a day of skiing, make sure to either float around in the pool or relax in the sauna
- Be sure to walk around the village and take in its cozy atmosphere!
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- If you'd like to bring along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €5/day or €25/week
- There is a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 due upon arrival, along with a cleaning deposit of €42 to €168
- Upon check-in, a tourist tax of €1.20 per person per day will be collected
Design your holiday how you want to with these paid extras:
- Don’t feel like bringing your own sheet and towel? Kits are available for €10 per person
- Watch a movie on the satellite TV and DVD player for €7/day or €35/week
- Enjoy indoor parking for €9/day or €49/week
- Reconnect with Wi-Fi in your apartment for €6/day or €20/week