T3 for 6, Saint-Malo
Escape to our cozy and rustic duplex house near the centre of Saint-Malo! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 430 sq.ft. retreat - the perfect home base in this gorgeous region. A 10-minute drive will take you to the centre of town, or to the glittering beaches. Experience the history, art and beauty of the Old Town or take a drive along the Emerald Coast to visit Mont-Saint-Michel. There is something for everyone in the area - read on for our recommendations!
There are 2 BEDROOMS - the master bedroom features a comfy Double bed and the second bedroom contains 1 Bunk bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM with separate toilet. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
The open and sunny LIVING AREA features charming decor, making you feel right at home. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for paid TV services on-site. Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
Prepare meals in the equipped KITCHENETTE with cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, a tea kettle, and a coffee machine for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Carrefour, a 4-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Domaine des Mauriers, where this duplex house is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the gorgeous outdoor pool on a hot summer day, or in the pristine heated indoor pool year-round. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, before soothing sore muscles in the sauna. We recommend bringing a car to explore the surrounding region of Brittany - there is FREE private parking on-site for your convenience.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Saint-Malo, we highly recommend visiting the Aquarium of Saint-Malo with its famous Ring of Sharks. Take a drive to historic Mont-Saint-Michel in the morning before the rush, or visit the medieval city of Dinan. Saint-Malo is known as the capital of sailing, and so this is the place to take part in nautical activities - we love to surf here! During low tide, it's worth walking out to the island fortresses. After a day outside, indulge at Le Bistrot de Solidor - their pasta is particularly good. We'd also recommend grabbing a cafe and a flakey croissant or a galette in the pleasant main square.
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Splash around in the outdoor pool during the summer
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge with FREE Wi-Fi
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection or €27/family pack
- TV services are available for €42
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit