T2 for 4, Saint-Pol-de-Léon
Escape to our welcoming apartment in Saint-Pol-de-Léon for a relaxing and quiet vacation! You will LOVE to be a short walk from the port, excellent Breton restaurants, and the historic Old Town. Other features you'll love:
- A short 10-minute walk from the beautiful Saint-Anne Beach
- Master bedroom with cozy Double bed, with bed linen supplied!
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Entrance into the unit
- Spacious balcony just outside - enjoy the fresh air!
- Wi-Fi available
- Access to an Outdoor Pool + an Indoor Pool
- The kids, and the kids at heart, will love the tennis court
- FREE Private Parking for your convenience
- Front desk style reception to make your stay as stress-free as possible!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to your retreat in Saint-Pol-de-Léon! Our charming and airy 30m2 apartment offers everything you need to enjoy a getaway to the Bay of Morlaix. We think you'll love the blend of comfort and luxury in our lovely getaway, a short walk from the beach, the port and the Old Town. Discover the history of the region, the delicious restaurants, and exciting adventures - this is the ideal home base.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit, featuring a cozy Double bed. A Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, you can rent towels on-site for a fee.
The sunny and open LIVING AREA contains a comfy sofa. Just outside, we recommend enjoying the sun on your spacious balcony. Keep entertained with a good book, or rent TV services on-site for a small fee. It's also possible to arrange for Wi-Fi in your room to keep you connected with your loved ones back home, or FREE Wi-Fi can be found in the reception.
The full KITCHENETTE includes a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a toaster and a complement of utensils and kitchenware. Enjoy your meals in the dining area with seating for everyone. Stock up on groceries, soap and dishwasher tablets at the E. Leclerc supermarket nearby!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Residence Les Roches à Saint-Pol-de-Léon, where this unit is conveniently located. We think you'll love the outdoor pool to cool off on hot summer days, while the indoor pool is open all year round. Keep up your gym routine at the fitness centre on-site, before warming up in the sauna.
In July and August, you will love to participate in the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, a mini-club for children aged 4 to 12 will keep them laughing.
We recommend bringing a car to explore the beautiful coast of Brittany, and complimentary parking is available for you (subject to availability). If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities - please inform our team upon booking!
Please also note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, it's worth walking the Tro Breizh circuit through the classic Brittany landscape. Rent a bike at Marco Vélo near the residence and explore the countryside. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, or lounging at the stunning Saint-Anne Beach, check out the excellent food at the Auberge La Pomme D'Api, which is in a XVI century stone house. We also love the macaroons and the fresh bread at La Boulangerie Du Kreisker - the perfect way to start your day!
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- We love to dive into the gorgeous pools after a wonderful day outside
- In July and August, enjoy the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, there is a fun mini-club for children aged 4 to 12
- Roscoff is a mere 5km away
- Our unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities - please let us know when booking
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €15/connection/week or for €27/family pack/week
- A full end of stay housekeeping (except kitchen) is available for purchase from €65
- TV services are available for €42/week
- Towel rental is available for your convenience at €10/person
- You can rent baby cots, baby chairs, baby bathtubs and changing mattresses on-site for Free (subject to availability).
- The property may accept pets for a fee of €42/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d like to bring your pet along.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €0.50 to €3/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit