1 Bedroom Apartment for 5, Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Located just 350m away from the shops and the ski school, you'll love this cozy budget-friendly rental in the mountains. When you're not out exploring, relax in the shared indoor pool or make a quick snack in your equipped kitchenette.
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed and a raised Single bed
- Pull-out bed for additional guests
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
- Shared indoor pool
- On-site guest service team
- Outdoor and indoor parking is available
- Children's activities available during July and August
- Guided hikes available during July and August
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Located in St Sorlin d'Arves, a charming ski resort in the French Alps, this apartment is built in the typical architectural style of the mountainous Savoy region and offers both easy access to 120km of wonderful skiing and to the shops in the village.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed and a raised Single bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set.
After a day in the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Les Bergers where our 35m2 space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage and the shared indoor pool. During July and August, the kids (4 to 11 years old) will love the children's entertainment provided. For guests over 16 years old, guided hikes are offered twice/stay during July and August. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Outdoor parking is available on-site. Indoor parking costs €30/week.
Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €62. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds. Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Pizzeria l Aroma, just a 3 minute drive away! Rent your skis from Cyber Ski Ski rental in Saint Sorlin d'Arves, just a minute away. Visit La Grotte du Yeti, the only aprés ski bar in the area, just a 4-minute drive away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- Outdoor parking is availble for free and indoor parking is available for €30/week
- An ID card or a passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds