1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Saint-Sorlin-d’Arves
It's time for you to enjoy the beauty of the French Alps. Ski the challenging trails of the Sybelles Ski Area, take part in various mountain activities or try an afternoon on a dog sled. Our cozy apartment is the perfect launching pad for your next adventure.
There is 1 BEDROOM with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding configuration, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Prepare yourself for your adventure by getting ready in our 1 BATHROOM.
After a long day exploring the beauty of the Alps, relax in the LIVING AREA and read a book or discuss your plans for tomorrow with friends or family. If you feel like watching TV, you can rent satellite TV for an additional charge. Or, if you don’t feel like TV, you can just enjoy the view from your balcony or patio.
Work up an appetite? Then head to the KITCHEN and make yourself a meal. Our kitchen has a ceramic hob, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Don’t feel like making breakfast? You can have bread, pastries, and croissants delivered to your door for a charge.
When you’re not in your apartment, take advantage of the awesome amenities you’ll find at Résidence Les Fermes de Saint Sorlin, where this unit is located. These include a lovely indoor pool, a hot tub, and a relaxing sauna. When you arrive, you’ll be happy to note that there is complimentary parking available on-site. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the weather, you can take advantage of covered parking for an additional fee. If you’re hoping to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and a cleaning deposit. Note that you’ll be expected to clean your own apartment before leaving. If you don’t feel like bringing your own linens or towels, you can rent a kit that contains both.
Indulge in an extravagant dining experience by visiting Le Hors Piste, which is only a 5-minute drive away. Looking for something more laid back? Get some pizza at L’Aroma. If you don’t want to travel with ski equipment, you can rent some from Skimium, which is only a short walk away. If you’re coming in the summer, you can rent mountain bikes and get a tour of the area by stopping at Sybelles Sports.
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Skiers of all levels can enjoy the Sybelles Ski Area, which has over 310km of slopes
- Get a different perspective on the mountains by snowshoeing or riding a dog sled
- Kickstart your morning by taking advantage of the breakfast delivery service, which will bring you bread, croissants, and pastries for an additional fee
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €168, depending on the size of your apartment
- Each adult must pay a Holiday Tax of €0.60 per person, per night
- You can protect your vehicle from the elements by taking advantage of the covered parking for €9/day or €49/week
- Craving some TV for your night in? You can get access to satellite TV for €7/day or €35/week
- If you don't want to bring your own linens or towels, you can rent kits for €10/person