Studio for 4, Samoens
Find relaxation and calm in our rustic apartment in legendary Samoens! You will LOVE our mountain getaway in the Haut Giffre Valley, located near the «Grand Massif Express» lift and the excitement of town. There is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations.
- Great Value! The sleeping alcove feels like 1 Bedroom
- Bunk Bed in the cozy sleeping alcove, bedding supplied!
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Wi-Fi is available in your unit, FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Access to a Gorgeous Indoor Pool + Outdoor Pool in summer
- Soothe your muscles in the lovely Sauna
- Convenient Private Indoor Parking on-site
- In the winter, FREE ski shuttles to take you to the lifts
- Front desk style reception to make your stay as stress-free as possible!
Come and stay in our rustic and cozy apartment in Samoens! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 290 sq.ft. retreat in the Northern Alps - the perfect home base in this gorgeous area. Take the «Grand Massif Express» to the heights of the Grand Massif ski slopes and to the Saix plateau, at 1600m of altitude. In the summer, this is the perfect paradise for hikers and climbers. And, at the end of a wonderful day exploring the mountains, head into town to enjoy the historic 11th-century church, the beautiful square, or the excellent summer markets.
The LIVING AREA features a comfy sofa and we recommend you arrange for TV service on-site (charge applies). Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
Drift to sleep on the comfy Double sofa bed in the living room, or in the Bunk Bed in the SLEEPING ALCOVE. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub, sink, and toilet. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental for a charge on-site.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a toaster, a microwave, and a coffee machine for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarket, a 3-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Domaine du Grand Tétras, where this apartment is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the gorgeous indoor pool after a day outside, or dive into the outdoor pool during the summer. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, and then soothe your muscles in the sauna. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful mountain region - there is mandatory indoor parking on-site for a charge.
In July and August, you will love to participate in the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, a mini-club for children aged 4 to 12 will keep them laughing
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a fee. Should you require a baby kit, they may be available upon request!
During your winter stay in Samoens, we highly recommend that you explore the 5 excellent ski resorts within the Le Grand Massif ski area: Morillon, Flaine, Samoëns, Les Carroz and Sixt. In the summer, take advantage of the excellent hiking in the region - we love to explore the Massif des Dents Blanches. After a day outside, try the pizza at Le Mazot across the street from the residence. The vegetarian pizza is our favourite! The Tiffanie bakery in town bakes fresh bread that is certainly worth a try. For a delicious and traditional meal, we love the Monde à l'Envers in town!
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- Swim laps in the gorgeous outdoor pool, open in the summer
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge
- Share laughs in the games area with billiard tables, available for a fee
In July and August, enjoy the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, there is a fun mini-club for children aged 4 to 12
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week
- TV services are available for €8/night
- Towels can be rented on-site for €10/person
- Mandatory indoor parking is available on-site for €25/week
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal 38 €/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- Should you require a baby kit, they may be available upon request
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260