2 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Serre Chevalier
Your next outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our rustic apartment! Come to Serre Chevalier in the winter and you’ll enjoy great skiing and snowboarding, courtesy of one of the largest ski resorts in Europe. In the summer, you’ll love the various hiking trails. And after your outdoor adventure? Relax in the shared Hot Tub. Other features we think you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Second bedroom with either 2 Twin beds or a set of Bunk beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- The kitchenette features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and a coffeemaker
- Get some fresh air on your balcony or patio!
- Recuperate in the shared Sauna
- Keep up your fitness routine at the on-site gym
- Indoor parking available
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception, Wi-Fi also available in your apartment
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Looking for an outdoor adventure? Then come and stay in our rustic apartment! When winter comes, so does the snow, and that means one thing in Serre Chevalier: skiing. Grab your skis and take on one of Europe’s largest ski resorts, which features over 250km of slopes and 45km of cross-country trails. After a day on the pistes, head to one of the local restaurants or pubs for a meal to warm-up. In the summer, our guests love to take advantage of the amazing hiking trails which offer access to beautiful vistas.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom has a Double bed and the second bedroom has either 2 Twin beds or a set of Bunk beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know which bedding configuration you would prefer in the second bedroom and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Start your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower and a toilet. If you get your clothes dirty, don’t worry – you can take advantage of the on-site laundromat for a small charge. You can also keep your clothes wrinkle-free by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. If you're travelling light, don't worry, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our LIVING AREA and read your favourite book. If you don’t feel like reading, you can borrow board games from the reception, or rent TV services for an additional charge. Speaking of the reception, that’s where you’ll want to head when you connect, as it offers FREE WI-FI. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto your balcony or patio and enjoy the view.
Of course, all of your great adventures are sure to stir up an appetite. When your stomach grumbles, whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! If you need to pick up groceries, you can walk over to Carrefour City.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence L'Aigle Bleu A Serre-Chevalier Briançon, where our property is conveniently located. These include the HOT TUB and the SAUNA, which are both perfect for relaxing your muscles after a long day. If you don't feel like hitting the pistes, take advantage of the on-site gym to keep up with your fitness routine. When you arrive, you can keep your vehicle out of the elements by taking advantage of the covered parking which is available for a small charge. You’ll also be asked for a damage deposit and a Holiday Tax.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee. A final end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional charge.
When you don’t feel like cooking, we’d recommend walking to À Vos Papilles to enjoy a hearty meal. If you’ve never skied before, or you just need a refresher, you can take a quick lesson at Esf Serre Chevalier Briançon.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- If you want to connect with friends back home, take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception
- Travelling light? If you don’t want to bring your own towels you can rent them on-site for €10/person
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night, per person
- You can have TV in your living area for €8/day
- Protect your vehicle from the elements by taking advantage of indoor parking for €25/week per vehicle
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €42 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260
- When you leave, there is a final cleaning fee of €59 to €100