Deluxe Gulf Front Suite (2 Doubles), St. Pete Beach
If you want to be within walking distance from white sand beaches, check out our Deluxe Gulf Front Suite. You’ll love the beach front balcony, heated outdoor pools, and stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Other features you’ll love:
- 2 Double Beds
- Sofa Bed in the Living Area
- Patio Area or Balcony
- Flat-screen TV with Satellite
- Kitchenette with under-the-counter refrigerator, stovetop, toaster, microwave and coffee maker
- Beach Volleyball Courts On-site
- Cook meals on the shared Elevated Grill Deck
- Access to a lovely Hot Tub
- FREE Wi-Fi
- End of stay Housekeeping Included!
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Soak up the sun and enjoy the beautiful white sand of St. Pete Beach on your Florida vacation. Go for an evening swim in one of the heated outdoor pools, play beach volleyball with your family and friends, or cook up a meal on the elevated grill deck.
In this 1 BEDROOM SUITE, you'll find 2 Double Beds. There is an additional Queen sofa bed in the living area.
Start your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We have you covered with FREE toiletries and towels. The bathroom also includes a hair dryer - which is just what you'll need after a dip in the pool.
After an eventful day, relax in the LIVING AREA and catch a movie on the Flat-Screen TV.
KITCHENETTE: Stomach grumbling? Take advantage of the KITCHENETTE, which includes an under-the-counter refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes and utensils. Enjoy your food on your 84 square foot private Gulf front balcony. Or, if you feel like grilling, you can take advantage of the shared Elevated Cookout. You can "pick up" food by using Publix Delivery, which delivers directly to your suite.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amazing amenities at the Alden Suites, where this unit is conveniently located. Take a dip in one of the heated pools, play a game of basketball, tennis, or shuffleboard, then relax in the hot tub during the evening. Keep up your gym routine at the fitness centre! The 24-hour front desk service ensures that you have everything you need to enjoy your vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area, and there is covered and uncovered parking available on-site for a charge.
LOCAL FAVORITES: If you're looking to dine out, we recommend the RumFish Grill for seafood and Flying Bridge for sandwiches. Interested in renting a jet ski, paddleboard, or kayak? Check out Suncoast Watersports, located right behind the resort. If you prefer to stay dry, you can rent a bicycle or a scooter. The artist in your family will love the fun on-beach painting classes, The Dali Museum, and the Chihuly Museum.
24hr front desk
TV in every bedroom
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
- FREE access to 2 heated outdoor pools and the hot tub
- No resort fees!
- Concierge service if you’re ever wondering what to do
- Host a family cookout on the elevated cookout deck
- Keep your workout routine going with complimentary access to the off-site fitness center
- Take advantage of the 24-hour Business Center
- Coin-operated laundry facilities available on-site
- If you need parking, each unit comes with a covered and uncovered parking stall for a fee of $15 a day plus tax