Deluxe King Suite, St. Pete Beach
Imagine stepping out of your sunny and airy seaside getaway onto a pristine white sand beach. We think you'll LOVE our spacious suite on the Gulf of Mexico, tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with Luxury King bed
- Full sofa bed in the living room (bedding supplied)
- PRIVATE furnished balcony - enjoy views of the lush garden and partial views of the Gulf!
- Access to a gorgeous Outdoor Pool + Jacuzzi
- FREE Wi-Fi available throughout
- Convenient in-room Washer and Dryer
- Ping pong, Shuffleboard, and a Play area for the Kids and the kids at heart!
- Daily housekeeping is included
- Great Location near excellent dining and shopping along Gulf Blvd - read on for our recommendations!
- 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze
Come and stay in our airy and bright suite on the beach! Our contemporary 750 sq.ft. apartment features beach-inspired decor, and offers a spectacular blend of comfort and luxury. You will love our space for a quiet vacation away from the daily grind, while still being just a short walk from the excitement! We highly recommend that you take a stroll along the quiet stretch of beach just outside and enjoy the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
There is 1 BEDROOM, featuring a luxurious King bed with plush linen. A cozy Full sofa bed in the living room ensures that extra guests or the kids enjoy a good night's rest.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS, which come fully-equipped for your convenience. We think you'll love the walk-in showers! And, we've got you covered with a hairdryer provided.
The bright and open LIVING AREA includes a comfy sofa and an LED TV, perfect for relaxing after a day outside. You'll feel right at home with the in-suite washer and dryer, the iron and ironing board, and iHome radio - all provided for you. Connect with friends and family back home using the Premium Plus Wi-Fi. Make sure you enjoy a glass of your favourite wine on the fully-furnished and spacious balcony overlooking the lush tropical gardens with partial views of the Gulf of Mexico!
Prepare meals in the full KITCHENETTE, complete with mini-fridge, stove top, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and dishwasher. A dining area provides comfortable seating for 4. Stock up on groceries at the Publix Supermarket, a 10-minute walk or short drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of fantastic amenities and services at the Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar, where this unit is conveniently located. You will love the outdoor pool with jacuzzi, open year round. Enjoy direct access to the beach and feel the sand between your toes while the kids play in the play area. Best of all, we have you covered with EVERYTHING you need on your beach holiday - rent kayaks, paddle boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, cabanas and more on-site!
If you'd like to travel with your pet, please do let us know upon booking and we'll do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge of $75/night (plus tax). Parking is available on-site for a charge of $22/day (plus tax), though the bus and shuttle system is quite convenient. A resort fee of $36/night (plus tax) is collected upon arrival, and it covers beach chairs, umbrella, and extended hours for the non-motorized sports from 9am to 12 noon, in addition to other amenities.
After a day at the beach, we love to visit Ted Peter's Famous Smoked Fish, a 10-minute drive away - the potato salad is fantastic! And for dessert, Larry's Ice Cream & Gelatos is the perfect stop on the drive home. For our chocolate lovers, the chocolate and peanut butter ice cream is our favourite. Make sure to drop by The DonCeSar to take advantage of a variety of amenities available to our guests - including a full-service spa and salon, a fitness centre, gift shops, and restaurants. We think you'll love the beach yoga classes to relax and unwind!
24hr front desk
TV in every bedroom
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
- The kids at heart will share laughs on the shuffleboard courts or at the ping pong tables on-site
- If you're travelling light, we provide wave runner, kayak and paddleboard rentals, along with beach chair, umbrella and cabana rentals
- Access complimentary bicycle rentals, a poolside bar, a game room, breakfast services, activities for kids and teens, the wonderful Spa Oceana, a business center, and an airport shuttle - all at The DonCeSar down the street!
- Outdoor parking is available for $22 USD/day for self-parking
- A $36/night resort fee is collected upon arrival
- Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along, as they may be accommodated for $75 per suite, for a maximum of 2 pets/room!
- For those travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide baby kits for a charge upon request