Grand King Suite, St. Pete Beach
Experience your PERFECT beachside escape in our gorgeous 1 bedroom suite! We think you'll love to step out onto the pristine white sandy beach, while excellent shops and restaurants are found just 1/2 mile away - read on for our recommendations in the area.
- BEAUTIFUL views over the Gulf of Mexico and the Beach!
- Master bedroom with Luxury King bed
- Full sofa bed in the living room (bedding supplied)
- Private Furnished balcony - enjoy a glass of wine with the sunset
- Access to a gorgeous Outdoor Pool + Jacuzzi
- FREE Wi-Fi available throughout
- Convenient in-room Washer and Dryer
- Ping pong, Shuffleboard, and a Play area for the Kids and the kids at heart!
- Daily housekeeping is included
- 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Come and stay in our luxurious, bright and spacious seaside getaway! Enjoy the beach-inspired decor of our 750 sq.ft. suite, along with the modern amenities. You will love our space for a quiet vacation away from it all, while being just a short ways away from the best dining, shopping, and attractions that St Pete Beach has to offer. We highly recommend that you appreciate the stunning sunset over the Gulf of Mexico and the beach with a glass of your favourite wine.
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring a plush King bed with luxurious linen. A cozy Full sofa bed in the living room ensures that extra guests or the kids enjoy a good night's rest.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS, providing ample space for your group. They each come fully-equipped for your convenience, and we've got you covered with a hairdryer provided.
The modern and bright LIVING AREA includes a comfy sofa and an LED TV, perfect for relaxing after a day outside. You'll feel right at home with the in-suite washer and dryer, the iron and ironing board, and iHome radio, or connect with friends and family back home using the Premium Plus Wi-Fi. Spend time with your group on the fully-furnished and spacious balcony with views of the beach and the turquoise waters of the Gulf!
Prepare meals in the full KITCHENETTE, complete with mini-fridge, stove top, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and dishwasher. A dining area provides comfortable seating for 4. Stock up on groceries at the Publix Supermarket, a 10-minute walk or short drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of fantastic amenities and services at the Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar, where this unit is conveniently located. You will love the outdoor pool with jacuzzi, open year round. Enjoy direct access to the beach and feel the sand between your toes while the kids play in the play area. Best of all, we have you covered with EVERYTHING you need on your beach holiday - rent kayaks, paddle boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, cabanas and more on-site!
If you'd like to travel with your pet, please do let us know upon booking and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small fee. Parking is available on-site for a charge, though the bus and shuttle system is quite convenient. A nightly resort fee is collected upon arrival, and it covers beach chairs, umbrella, and extended hours for the non-motorized sports from 9am to 12 noon, in addition to other amenities.
After a day at the beach, we love to visit Ted Peter's Famous Smoked Fish, a 10-minute drive away - the potato salad is fantastic! And for dessert, Larry's Ice Cream & Gelatos is the perfect stop on the drive home. For our chocolate lovers, the chocolate and peanut butter ice cream is our favourite. Make sure to drop by The DonCeSar to take advantage of a variety of amenities available to our guests - including a full-service spa and salon, a fitness centre, gift shops, and restaurants. We think you'll love the beach yoga classes to relax and unwind!
24hr front desk
TV in every bedroom
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
- The kids at heart will share laughs on the shuffleboard courts or at the ping pong tables on-site
- If you're travelling light, we provide wave runner, kayak and paddleboard rentals, along with beach chair, umbrella and cabana rentals
- Access complimentary bicycle rentals, a poolside bar, a game room, breakfast services, activities for kids and teens, the wonderful Spa Oceana, a business center, and an airport shuttle - all at The DonCeSar down the street!
- Outdoor parking is available for $20 USD/day for self-parking, and $25 USD/day for valet parking
- A $36/night resort fee is collected upon arrival
- Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along, as they may be accommodated for $75 per suite, for a maximum of 2 pets/room!
- For those travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide baby kits for a charge upon request