The Ridge Tahoe 2 Bedroom Suite, Stateline
Come and stay in our charming and equipped suite, nestled above the clouds on a Sierra Nevada ridge! You will love the easy access to the slopes in the winter, with gorgeous Lake Tahoe just a short drive away. Take in breathtaking views of the beautiful Carson Valley, just out your door. Other features you'll love:
- Two Bedrooms with a Luxury King bed each
- Queen sofa sleeper in the living room
- Cozy Fireplace
- Fully-equipped Kitchen - cook in-room!
- FREE Wi-Fi + Outdoor Parking
- Access to Indoor/Outdoor Pools + Hot Tubs with Mountain Views
- 3 On-Site Restaurants or Bars
- AMAZING fitness facility with pools, spas, tennis courts, and a rock climbing wall
- Shuttle to Downtown + Shuttle to the Slopes
Escape to our charming and cozy 1,000 to 1,450 sq.ft. suite in the mountains! In the winter, you will love the ski-in/ski-out access to the Stagecoach chairlift at Heavenly via the gondola on-site. During the summer, world-famous hiking and biking trails are only a few minutes from the front door, and just down the hill are Lake Tahoe’s beautiful beaches, boating, paddle boarding and kayaking! There is something for everyone here, and our space offers a quiet escape after a day outside.
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS with a luxurious Sleep Number King bed in each room. There an additional Queen sleeper sofa in the living area, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Prepare for your day in the mountains in the 2 BATHROOMS with toiletries and towels provided.
The LIVING AREA is bright and spacious, featuring a comfy seating area and a Gas Fireplace. Relax and catch a show on the flat-screen TV, watch a DVD or listen to music on the stereo system. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi. For your comfort and convenience, light daily housekeeping will ensure you have a relaxing stay!
Make a delicious meal in your FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN with microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, full sized oven, small appliances, dishes and utensils, cooking necessities. Enjoy your food around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook in-room, we'd recommend grabbing groceries at the Marketplace on-site, or from the Safeway in town.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Ridge Tahoe, where this property is conveniently located. Go for a swim in the year-round indoor/outdoor pool or in the seasonal outdoor pool. Soothe sore muscles in one of the hot tubs on-site and enjoy starry nights. Keep up your gym routine in the fitness centre with indoor tennis courts, a basketball hoop (indoor/outdoor), racquetball court, a badminton court, organized hikes, tennis clinics, group fitness classes, and more! Fuel up in one of the 3 delicious restaurants available to you - we recommend the Hungry Bear Restaurant. In the winter, rent your gear on-site before heading to the Skier Express gondola to take you to the slopes at Heavenly Mountain.
We'd recommend bringing a car to get around this area and there is outdoor parking available for you on-site.
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable security deposit will be collected, along with a $5.00/night plus tax Tahoe Surcharge, and a $39/night/room plus tax resort fee that offers exclusive access to parking, complimentary Basic Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, and use of ALL on-site amenities including the fitness center, Clubhouse locker rooms, recreation classes, hot tubs, pools, nightly movies, billiards, and much more! This fee also covers on-property shuttles, and off-property shuttles to casino corridor, the village, and ski lodges, along with the Skier Express gondola to the Stagecoach Chairlift.
Lake Tahoe offers many fun and exciting activities for the whole family, along with a host of options for some R&R! Pamper yourself at the Spa right on-site, or head down to the Rolling Pines Beach, only a 20-minute drive away, to soak up the sunshine in the summer. In the winter, take the Skier Express over to Heavenly and ski the slopes for every level of skier or boarder. If you'd like to venture off-site for food, we'd recommend the Mott Canyon Tavern & Grill - their burgers are particularly good. The Chart House nearby also offers a lovely fine dining experience. If you're headed on the road in the morning, we love to grab a coffee at the Bean Bar in Round Hill Village.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Dive into the pools on-site - the outdoor pool is seasonal
- You will appreciate the daily maid service to keep things nice and tidy!
- The fitness centre features indoor tennis courts, a basketball hoop (indoor/outdoor), racquetball court, a badminton court and a variety of organized classes and activities
- Pick up groceries, souvenirs and more at the on-site marketplace
- Upon arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected
- The $39 USD/night/room + tax resort fee offers exclusive access to parking, complimentary Basic Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, and use of ALL on-site amenities. It also includes access to on-property and off-property shuttles, along with the Skier Express gondola
- An additional Tahoe Surcharge of $5.00/night plus tax will be charged