Surrounded by 120 acres of lush forests within the Green Mountains, our lovely holiday home is perfectly tucked away from the hustle and bustle, while still being only a 10-minute drive from the delicious restaurants and trendy shops in downtown Stowe. You will love the style and comfort of our cozy 1,969 sq.ft. home in a peaceful location, along with the great views. We highly recommend sitting out on your private brick patio to take in the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our home - two feature a King bed, and the third contains a Bunk bed. The master bedroom opens onto the sitting porch for an especially luxurious experience. Bedding is supplied for you free of charge.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 3 BATHROOMS. Enjoy the Jacuzzi tub in one of the bathrooms, and we have you covered with FREE toiletries and towels!
The open-concept LIVING AREA is warm and inviting. Kick back on the comfy sofa in front of the toasty gas fireplace, and catch a movie on the satellite TV. Just outside, you will love the brick patio!
The full KITCHEN provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain getaway. Enjoy your meals together or play board games around the lovely dining table with seating. A convenient in-suite washer and dryer will have you feeling right at home.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Topnotch Resort and Spa, where this home is conveniently located! Make sure to take advantage of the world-class Tennis programs and courts available to you at Topnotch Tennis. Swim laps in the indoor pool or dive into the seasonal outdoor pool in the summer. Pamper yourself at the excellent spa on-site, offering a variety of massages and facial treatments as well as a sauna. You will love to indulge at one of the TWO restaurants available to you - Flannel offers fantastic farm-to-fork dining! We highly recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful region, and there is complimentary Valet and Self-Service Parking on-site.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee.
Please note that a daily resort fee per bedroom per night, a security deposit, and a cleaning fee will be collected. The resort fee includes wireless internet access throughout the property, year-round valet and self-parking, shuttle service to the Mountain Village and Stowe Village, afternoon tea and cookies, daily newspaper delivery, baggage storage, access to the cardio and weight studios, sauna, steam room, indoor pool, outdoor pool and hot tubs.
In the winter, you will love to be minutes from the slopes of Stowe ski area or the cross-country ski trails. During your visit, take a stroll along the Stowe Recreation Path, a 5.3-mile paved path that runs from Topnotch to the Village and winds along the West Branch River - enjoy stunning mountain views and access to swimming holes, restaurants and shops! We think you'll love to take the gondola up to Mount Mansfield to appreciate exceptional views, or visit Bingham Falls for a refreshing break. We highly recommend doing the 4 Points Brewery Tour to visit the best local breweries in Stowe. In the morning, head to the local coffee shop 3 minutes' drive away, PK Coffee, for delicious coffee and a great community atmosphere!
Detailed room description
- Ranked one of the top 10 US Tennis Resorts, the Tennis Centre boasts six outdoor and four indoor courts, as well as a USPTA-certified international staff
- Relax at the Topnotch Spa, considered to be one of the world's top resort spas!
- Shop around at the trendy boutiques on-site
- Indulge at the Roost Restaurant, with classic pub food, signature cocktails and a toasty fireplace
- Take the Scenic Route to Stowe and let us help you plan your road trip!
- A $150 USD cleaning fee will be collected on-site
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for $25 USD / pet / night (max 2 pets, 100 lbs weight limit)
- Upon your arrival, a daily resort fee of $30 USD/bedroom will be collected - includes Wi-Fi, valet and self-parking, shuttle service to the Mountain Village and Stowe Village, afternoon tea and cookies, access to the cardio and weight studios, sauna, pools and hot tubs, and more!