Studio + Sleeping Alcove, Tignes
This rustic rental is located a short distance from the Grande Motte cable car with shops, ski school and ski lifts between 50m and 200m away.
- Cozy studio with 2 pull out beds or Bunks - Let us know your preference!
- 2 Single sofa beds for additional guests
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site restaurant
- Wi-Fi available
- Great location in the mountains
- Summer and winter activities in the area
We can't wait to host you in our space! The resort of Tignes offers access to a wide range of sports and leisure activities for all ages and tastes. The high altitudes provide prime skiing during the winter and during the summer, guests can go fishing, climbing, horseback riding, or check out the Tignes golf course, the highest golf course in Europe.
Our cozy STUDIO features either 2 pull out beds or Bunks. The bedding configurations may vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference, and we'll do our best to accommodate you. You'll find 2 Single Sofa beds in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is included, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set. Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week.
After skiing, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE and catch a show on the TV for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week. Some of these apartments have balconies. Please let us know if this is what you would prefer!
Get ready in our BATHROOM. A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a hob, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, Alpine Café. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
You will love your stay in Odalys Residence le Hameau du Borsat where our 21m2 space is conveniently located.
Public indoor and outdoor parking is available nearby for €85/week. We suggest prebooking before your arrival.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax charged per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee from €60. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
When you're not grabbing a bite at the on-site buffet, Alpine Café, we recommend grabbing a meal at La Ferme des 3 Capucines. Play a round of golf at Golf du Lac Tignes, the highest golf course in Europe, just a 5-minute drive away. Take a ski lesson at French Ski School Office Tignes Le Lac, a 7-minute drive away.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
- The bedding configurations may vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference, and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax charged per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Bed linen is included, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set
- Request a cleaning kit for €6
- Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week
- Grab a buffet meal in the restaurant, Alpine Café, for an additional fee
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €60/apartment