Studio for 4 (18 m2), Tignes
Our cozy and equipped studio is your perfect home base on your next stay in Tignes! Enjoy the central location and close proximity to restaurants, bars, ski shops and more. Other features you'll love:
- Comfortably sleeps 2 guests
- Equipped Kitchenette
- TV services available
- Book with us and get 50 % off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
- Public Parking available nearby
- Central location and quick access to the pistes!
- Head to the nearby parc national de la Vanoise for a day of hiking
- Delicious on-site restaurant in the winter
- In the summer, the My Tignes Open pass gives you FREE access to activities!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Stay in our cozy and functional 18 m2 studio for 4 - the best value you'll find in Val Claret! You'll enjoy the central location of the property, right in the heart of the resort and with easy access to the pistes, the hiking trails, restaurants and bars. The nearest chairlift is a 5-minute walk away, and the closest shops are only 100m from the unit. Skiers and snowboarders will also be pleased with the close proximity to the ESF ski school! Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 50% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance! This cozy space sleeps 2 people comfortably, but can sleep up to 4 guests.
Our cozy STUDIO accommodates 2 guests. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. We'll provide you with bed linens for FREE in the winter, and these can be rented on-site for a fee in the summer.
Curl up on the sofa and catch a show or movie on the TV, which can be rented from €8/day. This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please do request this with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Get ready for your day in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. Bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with a mini-fridge, cooking hobs, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals at the dining table with seating.
You will love your stay in Residence Val Claret where our studio is conveniently located! If you're travelling by car, there is indoor and outdoor municipal parking available nearby from €85/week (pre-booking is possible). Indulge in a delicious meal at the Chalet Alpina, right on-site and open in the winter! In the summer, you will love to take advantage of the My Tignes Open card, providing you with FREE access to many fun activities for kids and adults.
Please note that Wi-Fi is not provided on-site, but may be available at cafes and restaurants nearby.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/pet/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/pet/night (stays less than 7 nights).
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee from €62. Or, clean up your space with a cleaning kit for €6/kit.
If you're not in the mood to cook, our favourite place to eat is La Ferme des 3 Capucines, only a 5-minute drive away! In the summertime, be sure to check out the "Foire Savoyarde L’Avaline" - a regional fair held in August with activities for children, concerts and folklore. For skiers and snowboarders who would like to brush up with lessons, the local ski school, ESF, is located within walking distance to the resort.
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you're travelling by car there is municipal parking available nearby from €85/week. Spaces are limited, please request upon reservation
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please do request this with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Bathroom towels are not included, but may available for rent for €8/kit
- In the summer, bed linen is not included and can be rented for €12/change or €14/change (for large beds)
- TV services can be provided for €8/day or €42/week
- Wi-Fi is not available on-site
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62, depending on the size of the apartment
- Cleaning kits are available for 6€/kit
- The on-site restaurant, Odalys Chalet Alpina, is only open in the winter
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/pet/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/pet/night (stays less than 7 nights)
- A number of these apartments are available, and each unit is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person