4 Bedroom Suite 4 Baths, Vail
Our elegant and spacious 4 bedroom suite is your perfect getaway in Vail. Located in Lionshead, just 150 yards from the Lionshead Gondola, you will also love to be steps from the FREE bus to take you to the trendy shops, delicious dining, and attractions in town. Sit back and relax in the tastefully decorated living area before enjoying the pristine views on the balcony. Other features you'll love:
- Four Bedrooms with a variety of bedding options for your convenience
- Toasty Gas Fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Balcony with Mountain Views + BBQ
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping Service provided
- Access to an Outdoor Heated Pool + 2 Hot Tubs
- Fitness Centre on-site
- Two Free Parking spaces
- Incredible Freebies - bike rentals, yoga classes, snowshoe rentals and more!
Escape to Vail and experience a deluxe vacation when you stay in our spacious and open 2,000 sq.ft. suite! This comfortable and elegant rental offers the perfect home-away-from-home after a day on the slopes, strolling through the lovely town centre, or hiking in the area. The FREE Vail shuttle picks up just steps away, offering convenient access to both Lionshead Village and Vail Village. Dive into the outdoor pool on-site, open year-round and heated, before soothing your muscles in the 2 hot tubs available to you. You will love to return to our tastefully-decorated living space and cook up a delicious meal in the full kitchen. Finish off your day by taking in the gorgeous mountain views on your private balcony. There is something for everyone here!
Drift to sleep in the 4 BEDROOMS in our unit, featuring premium mattresses, plush pillows and fine linens. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Get ready for your day in the 4 BATHROOMS, offering 3-piece vanities and modern amenities.
Relax on the comfortable sofas in the LIVING AREA with a gas fireplace. Turn on the flat-screen television and watch your favourite movies on the DVD player, or rent some on-site for free. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi. Step outside onto your private Balcony with a gas-fired BBQ to grill up your favourite meal with the pristine mountain views!
The KITCHEN comes fully-equipped for your convenience, with a full-sized refrigerator and an in-room coffee maker. Indulge in the Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea Company’s Patriotic Coffee & coffee grinder, which benefits the Vail Veterans Program. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating, or on the balcony. Keep clean with the in-suite Washer and Dryer.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Antlers at Vail, where this unit is conveniently located. Spend time with your friends and family in the outdoor heated pool on-site, or in the 2 hot tubs. The daily housekeeping service will keep your space clean and tidy so you are able to fully enjoy your stay! Take advantage of the on-site ski rentals with free ski valet, a complimentary Vail Athletic Club membership during your stay, free yoga classes twice a week during winter and summer, a free shuttle to the grocery store, complimentary GoPro loaner cameras, Sema Electric Vehicle Charging Station, free newspapers, complimentary bike rentals, free snowshoe rentals in the winter, and more!
We recommend bringing a car to get around the area and there are 2 free parking spaces per unit. Additional cars may be accommodated for $50 USD per day. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you during your holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate your pet for $25 USD/pet/night.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
**Note: the Antlers at Vail will be undergoing construction once Vail Mountain closes their ski season operations in April 2019, and is planning to complete construction by December 1st 2019. While the building will be open and fully operational during construction, there will be associated noise and impeded access to certain parts of the property during your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes**
You will love to come and stay at our unit when you visit Vail! We'd recommend you indulge in a delicious and traditional Austrian meal at the Almresi Restaurant after a great day outside. However, if you would prefer to cook your meals at home, you can stock up on groceries at the City Market at 2109 N Frontage Rd W. In the mornings, start your day with a delicious breakfast at The Little Diner. In the winter, take advantage of the proximity to Lionshead Gondola, only 150 yards away. For a fun adventure in the summer with ziplines, a Mountain Coaster, Tubing Hills and much more, check out Epic Discovery - you won't regret it!
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Dive into the heated outdoor pool, open year-round!
- Enjoy the FREE parking space available for you. Additional parking may be available for $50 USD/night
- You will love the daily housekeeping services
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any bedding preferences with our team and will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- While the properties here are individually decorated, they are each finished to a great standard. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you during your holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate your pet for $25 USD/pet/night
- This building will be undergoing construction from April 2019 to December 2019. While it will be open and fully operational during construction, there will be associated noise and impeded access to certain parts of the property during your stay - we apologize for any inconvenience this causes