Bellflower King Suite, Vail
This stunning suite offers everything you need for a luxury retreat in Vail where you can experience European chic style in a Colorado mountain resort. This luxurious suite can comfortably sleep 4 people and is just steps from all the action in Vail Square including various restaurants, shops, art galleries, and activities!
There is 1 KING-SIZED bed with luxury linens waiting for you to sink into. There is also a pull-out sofabed in the living area which can accommodate 2 people.
There is 1 spacious BATHROOM, complete with soaker tub, shower, bathrobes, and heated marble flooring.
Relax in the separate SITTING AREA by watching a movie on the flat-screen TV (with DVD player) or curl up in front of the cozy gas fireplace. There is a work desk and chair, BOSE Sound system, as well as free Wi-Fi. You can also safely store your valuables in the in-room safe.
There is a MINI-FRIDGE, coffee maker and complimentary filtered water. Wake up refreshed each morning and enjoy a delicious complimentary continental breakfast! This breakfast is served at the hotel lounge and features fresh-baked pastries and breads, seasonal fruits, meats, cheeses, oatmeal and cereals.
Our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities at The Austria Haus Hotel where this property is conveniently located. Take a dip in the gorgeous outdoor hot tub or get some laps in the outdoor heated pool overlooking Gore Creek, the Covered Bridge, and a simple creekside park. There is a fitness center and a library for your enjoyment. Feel free to contact the front desk/concierge 24-hours a day, they offer recommendations and reservations for a variety of activities including skiing, golf, in-room massages, whitewater rafting, sleigh rides etc. You can rejuvenate yourself at the nearby RockResorts Spa. There is valet parking available where they will carefully handle your luggage and equipment after parking your car in the underground parking. There is also complimentary ski storage on the mountain for your convenience. Please note that rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees! Since we have multiple units represented by this listing, the photos are representative and the decor may vary but each unit is designed and decorated to the same luxurious standard.
- There is a long-lasting gemutlichkeit tradition to have Monday night cocktails and hors d'oeurves every Monday night at the lounge so please join in!
- Lionshead Ice Skating Rink is a wonderful time after skiing in the winter, nearby you can roast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pits.
- Over 33,000 sq.ft. of unique shops, boutiques, and art galleries are at your doorstep in Vail Square
- This resort is the only one in all of Vail which grants guests exclusive access to the prestigious Red Sky Golf Club with award-winning 18-hole golf courses.
- Check out Adventure Ridge which is an outdoor playground located at the top of the mountain and it's 350,000 acres of trails and national forests. During the winter there is snow tubing (day and night), ski biking, kids snowmobiling, and an amazing snow park which measures the lengths of a football field. There is even a bungee trampoline. Fun summer activities can be found here including mini golf, frisbee golf, horseshoes, bocce ball, ropes challenge course and a dino dig.
- Make sure to check out the Vail Activities Calendar for special events in the area including the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival.
- During the summer Vail's Epic Discovery offers more fun attractions including adventure courses, zip lines, a mountain roller-coaster, and more.
- The Mountain Standard is a restaurant about 100 meters away from the hotel and offers a very imaginative menu with incredible wine and excellent appetizers. For a lunch or dinner out, this place is a must try but we highly recommend you make a reservation in advance.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Detailed room description
- 1 king bed
- 1 pull-out sofabed
- Sitting area with sofas, armchairs and a gas fireplace
- Bathroom with shower, soaker tub and heated marble floors
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Bose sound system
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valley views
- Mini-fridge, filtered water and coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Work desk with chair
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
Outside/Amenities: Guests must take advantage of the numerous resort amenities at The Austria Haus Hotel. Take a dip in the outdoor hot tub, get some laps in the outdoor heated pool and rejuvenate yourself at the nearby RockResorts Spa at The Lodge at Vail.
Standard Occupancy: 2 guests
Maximum Occupancy: 4 guests
- Continental breakfast is included
- We have a number of units available for these listing and each is individually decorated to the same high standard
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD player