4 Bedroom Residence, Vail
Escape to our modern and elegant residence in Lionshead! This NEW luxury condo offers the perfect Vail getaway - with a quiet, private location and convenient access to the best slopes, restaurants and shops. Designed for your comfort and convenience, you will love the exceptional amenities and services available to you. Other features you'll love:
- Flexible bedding configuration to suit your group's needs!
- FREE Daily Breakfast for up to 8!
- Private Ski lockers + a Slopeside Ski Valet
- FREE Underground Parking and Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping included
- Access to a Gorgeous Outdoor Hot Tub + Indoor Pool
- Less than 350 yards to the Lionshead Gondola
- On-Site Staff and Concierge Team to ensure you enjoy a stress-free vacation!
You will love our bright, modern and deluxe residence in a fantastic Lionshead location! Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, you will love to be just a short walk from the Lionshead Gondola to take you to the heights of the mountains where you can enjoy the world-famous ski slopes, or family-friendly summer activities. Hop on the FREE Vail bus to experience the excellent dining, trendy shops and exciting attractions of Vail Village - the bus stop is right outside. Take in views of the mountains from this location, while indulging in the delicious free breakfast on-site. Featuring Brand New construction with luxury finishes, our 2956 sq.ft. condo is sure to have you feeling completely relaxed and pampered. We highly recommend soaking in the gorgeous shared outdoor saline hot tub after a day on the slopes!
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our condo. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Get ready for your day outside in the 4.5 BATHROOMS, which come fully-equipped for your convenience. Keep clean with the convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer.
Relax in the elegant LIVING AREA featuring marble and granite touches, along with luxurious hardwood floors and walnut cabinets. Enjoy the ample space, with oversized windows and high ceilings. Sit back on the comfortable sofas and watch your favourite movie on the SmartTV. Keep connected with the FREE Wi-Fi throughout.
Prepare meals in the Full gourmet KITCHEN with everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain retreat. Enjoy meals at the grand dining table with your group. If you're wanting to cook in the unit, the Lionshead General Store is a minute walk away!
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of wonderful services and amenities at the Lion, where this residence is conveniently located. You will love to be perfectly set up for your ski vacation - equipment rentals are possible on-site, along with private ski lockers, or make use of the Slopeside Ski Valet, allowing you to hit the slopes first thing! Warm up in the outdoor shared hot tub, or in the spacious steam room after a day outside. Keep in shape in the indoor current lap pool, or in the on-site fully-equipped fitness facility. The kids, and the kids at heart will love the Kids Play Room and the Family Game Room, complete with a variety of activities and games to play with. And, start your day off right with FREE Breakfast for up to 8 people! We recommend bringing a car to explore this gorgeous area, and there is complimentary Underground parking available for you.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking advantage of the excellent proximity to world-class ski slopes on Vail Mountain! Likewise, the Keystone, Beaver Creek and Breckenridge ski areas are just a short drive away. In the summer, take part in the Epic Discovery adventure courses on Vail Mountain - fun for the whole family! After a wonderful day outside, enjoy tasty après-ski drinks at Garfinkel's, or head into Vail Village for signature cocktails at Root & Flower. We love to grab dinner at Sweet Basil in Vail Village - their fondue is particularly good. In the mornings, if you'd like to step out into town for breakfast, the Little Diner across the street is a wonderful option.
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- Stroll around the Private Outdoor Courtyard for some peace and serenity
- Take advantage of the ample ski lockers with boot dryers, and the on-site equipment rentals
- Enjoy the comfortable lobby & lounge area with a Snack station: coffee, hot chocolate, juice, pastries, yogurt, fruit, & cookies!
- Includes daily breakfast for up to 8 people and slopeside ski valet
- Business travellers will enjoy the Business Centre in-house
- Any questions about the area? Speak to the on-site Staff and Concierge Team!
- Business center with computer access and printer
- Check-in procedures are conducted off-site
- Resort fees are included in the fees
- A fully-refundable 10% to 25% damage deposit will be collected upon arrival, depending on the dates of stay
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation