2 Bedroom Residence Lodge, Vail
Head for the mountains and stay in this stunning and lovely 2 bedroom residence in the heart of Vail! Boasting an ideal location STEPS from the gondola.
- 1 Bedroom with a King bed
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Spacious bathrooms
- Majestic wood-burning fireplace
- Daily maid service and front desk assistance
- Access to a fully serviced outdoor pool with comfy loungers
- Access 2 in-ground hot tubs open year-round with fire pits and sitting area
- Access to 3,500 sq. ft. fitness center
- On-site Spa and Restaurant (they serve free cocoa/cider at the outdoor firepit)!
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
Boasting the PERFECT location, this bright and elegant 2 bedroom residence is mere steps from the gondola, with the lively and vibrant Vail Village centre a short distance away.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a King bed in the master bedroom, a Double bed in the second bedroom, and a sofa bed in the living area. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 6 people. Please let our team know if you have any questions.
There are 2 full BATHROOMS which are spacious and come fully-equipped and featuring a luxurious shower-tub combination. Make sure to try the complimentary plush bathrobes (kids sizes are available upon request). The front desk will provide a humidifier and ice service at your request; don't hesitate to contact them for anything else you may need.
In the deluxe open-concept LIVING AREA curl up on the comfortable sofas and warm your toes in front of the majestic wood-burning fireplace. Watch a great movie on the flat screen TV. There is a dining table with seating and a work desk. This unit may feature a balcony. If you have a specific preference, please let us know!
There is a fully-equipped KITCHEN that provides everything you could need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home including stove, oven, fridge, microwave, and toaster. In the mornings, brew up a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate in-room which are replenished daily.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. In addition, this unit may consist of a lock-off, or may be a single-key unit. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please inquire with our team upon booking and we check to see if any of our pet-friendly units are available
This beautiful residence is located at the Lodge at Vail, allowing our guests to enjoy a variety of resort amenities during their stay. The on-site outdoor pool is surrounded by luxurious loungers, pool service (including food and drink), a pool-side fire pit for marshmallows, and 2 in-ground hot tubs perfect for a dip year round! The on-site restaurant called Cucina is wonderful and has a healthy and hearty breakfast buffet that's worth trying; they also have a great outdoor fire-pit area where they serve complimentary hot cocoa or cider apres ski. This resort has a concierge/front desk which can assist you with anything you may need for your room or if simply need directions or information on the complimentary shuttle service to explore Vail. You can even arrange for on mountain ski or bike storage so you don't need to drag your equipment around with you.
Make sure to visit the 3,500 sq. ft. fitness complex if you want to keep up your gym routine while on vacation. For a more luxurious experience enlist a professional at the RocksResorts Spa located on site, or simply check out the amazing 7,500 sq. ft. facility and all it's wonderful treatment rooms (steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools, relaxation lounges etc.).
Parking is available on-site starting at $35/night/car (rates vary depending on the season).
This is the perfect vacation destination all year round with loads of activities. Please note that rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees!
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 30% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Less than 250m from ski lifts
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (wood burning)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- This unit may consist of a lock-off, or may be a single-key unit
- Please note that this unit may feature a balcony - if you have a preference, please let us know!
- Parking is available on-site starting at $35/night/car (rates vary depending on the season)
- Pool hours are 8 am to 10 pm with service available between 11 am and 5 pm
- Free WiFi
- Access to shuttle service around Vail tourist area
- In-room dining service
- Iron and ironing board in-room
- Dry cleaning services available upon request
- In-room spa treatments available upon request
- In-room workout equipment available upon request
- Crib or bed rails, a baby care package and a roll-away bed are available upon request
- Hypoallergenic bedding is also available upon request
- Newspaper delivery available upon request
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!