Standard Guest Room 2 Doubles, Vail
Make this lovely room the home base for your stay in Vail! Enjoy a central location close to all the fun, with amazing amenities and luxury beds to sleep in, it's no wonder our guests keep coming back!
- 2 plush Double beds
- Mini Fridge and fresh coffee/tea amenities daily!
- Daily Maid service and daily turn-down service
- Access to a fully serviced outdoor pool with comfy loungers
- Acces 2 in-ground hot tubs open year-round with fire pits and sitting area
- Access to 3,500 sq. ft. fitness center
- On-site Spa and Restaurant (they serve free cocoa/cider at the outdoor firepit)!
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
This incredible mountain room in a fantastic central village location is ideal for a mountain adventure filled with fun and relaxation. It can comfortably sleep up to 4 guests.
There are 2 comfortable DOUBLE SIZED beds in the living area where you can sit back and watch a movie on the HD TV after a day on the slopes, there is also free WiFi. You will have filtered water, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea amenities replenished daily to make your stay more comfortable. Keep snacks fresh in the mini-fridge and you can keep your valuables secure in the in-room safe.
There is 1 full BATHROOM, complete with shower, tub, vanity, hairdryer, and complimentary plush bathrobes and slippers (kids sizes are available upon request). The concierge will provide a humidifier and ice service at your request; don't hesitate to contact them for anything else you may need.
We have a number of different units for this listing and each is individually decorated, thus, photos are representative but rest assured that each unit is designed to the same high standard. Views between units vary between mountain and village. If you have any preferences please specify with us at the time of booking and we will do our best to cater to your vacation needs!
This beautiful room is located at the Lodge at Vail, allowing our guests to enjoy a variety of resort amenities during their stay. The on-site outdoor pool is surrounded by luxurious loungers, pool service (including food and drink), a pool-side fire pit for marshmallows, and 2 in-ground hot tubs perfect for a dip year round! The on-site restaurant called Cucina is wonderful and has a healthy and hearty breakfast buffet that's worth trying; they also have a great outdoor fire-pit area where they serve complimentary hot cocoa or cider apres ski. This resort has a concierge/front desk which can assist you with anything you may need for your room or if simply need directions or information on the complimentary shuttle service to explore Vail. You can even arrange for on mountain ski or bike storage so you don't need to drag your equipment around with you. Make sure to visit the 3,500 sq. ft. fitness complex if you want to keep up your gym routine while on vacation. For a more luxurious experience enlist a professional at the RocksResorts Spa located on site, or simply check out the amazing 7,500 sq. ft. facility and all it's wonderful treatment rooms (steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools, relaxation lounges etc.). This is the perfect vacation destination all year round with loads of activities surrounded by pristine mountain views. Please note that rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Less than 250m from ski lifts
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- Pool hours are 8 am to 10 pm with service available between 11 am and 5 pm
- Access to shuttle service around Vail tourist area
- In-room dining service
- Iron and ironing board in-room
- Laundry services available upon request
- In-room spa treatments available upon request
- In-room workout equipment available upon request
- Crib or bed rails, a baby care package and a roll-away bed are available upon request
- Hypoallergenic bedding is also available upon request
- Newspaper delivery available upon request
- Make sure to try the delicious calamari and legendary Moscow Mule at the bar!