Uphill-Facing Studio, Val Thorens
Dreaming of a mountain escape? This cozy Studio is located just steps away from the resort centre and offers convenient ski-in/ski-out access. This is the perfect rental for those who want to experience the beauty of the mountains and the convenience of ski-in access while not breaking the bank.
- Cozy studio with 2 Single sofa beds
- Local television
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Games room
- On-site guest service team
- SKI-IN/SKI-OUT access
- Perfect for travellers on a budget
We can't wait to host you in our space! The slopeside location is perfect for the skiers in your group. Just 300m from the resort centre in the Peclet Hamlet and offering SKI-IN/SKI-OUT access, this budget-friendly rental is a skiers' paradise. Offering access to the Val Thorens ski resort, guests will love the impressive altitude of 2300m and having the slopes of the famous 3 Valleys ski area nearby.
Our cozy STUDIO features 2 Single sofa beds. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy a local show on our TV. Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Request to rent a kettle or a toaster for €6/item.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Odalys Residence Tourotel where our 16m2 space is conveniently located. These include a games room featuring table tennis and equipment, and for an additional charge, table football, billiards and a pinball machine. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you're travelling by car, indoor and outdoor parking is available through Valthoparc for an additional fee. We recommend booking your parking space at least a month in advance.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €35/stay/animal. You must have proof of vaccinations. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and drivers licenses are not valid.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat traditional cuisine is Au Mazot, just a 5 minute drive away! For some fun indoors, we suggest checking out the Sports Centre Val Thorens (3-minute drive away) where you can take advantage of the fitness facilities or book a spa treatment. To plan your holiday, the Val Thorens Tourist Office is just a 3-minute drive.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €35/stay. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- An end of stay cleaning is available upon request from €35
- Request a cleaning kit for €6/kit
- Rent a kettle or toaster for €6/item
- Request baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) for €25/stay or €8/day. Prebooking is required
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and drivers licenses are not valid