Studio Apartment, Valfréjus
Ski the slopes, enjoy the backcountry, or check out the natural skating rink – the choice is yours when you stay in our studio apartment! The Valfréjus ski area covers vast expanses and is renowned for its great snow conditions. The park has 65km worth of slopes and a lovely waterfall. Our rustic and centrally-located apartment features a kitchenette that’s perfect for cooking up breakfast before heading into the snow.
Drift to sleep in the cozy LIVING AREA, featuring a Trundle Bed perfect for 2 guests. There is also a table where you can eat your breakfast and a cozy couch if you want to put your feet up. Sit back and read a good book, or watch a movie on TV for a charge. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common area.
Make a meal in your KITCHEN, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, and a microwave. If you don’t feel like cooking, you can always walk to one of the nearby restaurants, or better yet, get pastries and other baked goods delivered directly to your door for an additional fee.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
While staying at Les Chalets du Thabor, warm up before skiing by heading to the on-site fitness centre. After you’re finished, relax your muscles by cozying up in the sauna and reminiscing about the day’s adventure. Keep clean during your holidays with the shared laundry facilities. We recommend bringing a car to explore this gorgeous area, and there is Free outdoor parking available on-site, along with paid indoor parking.
When you arrive, a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you'd like to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate them for a fee. Cleaning services are not included but may be purchased on-site.
Looking for a small restaurant with delicious food? Enjoy the hospitality and cuisine of nearby Le Refuge Gourmand. Or head to Le Moulin des Bergers, which many consider the best restaurant in the area. Be sure to try the fondue! Don’t feel like skiing? Plan to spend a frosty evening on the natural ice rink.
Detailed room description
- Looking to brush up on your skiing skills? Take a lesson at one of the local ski schools
- Take a break from skiing and enjoy the other local sports, including tobogganing and skating
- Hungry? You can get bread and pastries delivered to you for an additional fee
- Indoor parking is available for €9/day or €49/week
- Catch a movie on TV with TV services for €7/day
- Upon arrival, a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 will be collected, along with a cleaning deposit of €28 to €112
- There is a tourist tax of €0.83 per person, per night, to be paid upon check-in
- Hoping to bring your furry friend? Let us know upon booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a pet fee of €5/night or €25/week