Chalet for 8, Valloire
Escape to the heart of the famous Galibier Mountain Range, and stay in our classic mountain chalet! You will love to be tucked away on the hillside with ski-out access, while being only 500m from the lively centre of Valloire. There is something for everyone in this area, and with a bus stop right outside, you'll have easy access! Other features you'll love:
- Gorgeous views of the Crey Rond and the Setaz Mountain Range!
- 50m from the ski pistes
- 2 bedrooms with a cozy Double bed each
- Third bedroom with a Bunk bed
- 2 Single beds in the fourth bedroom
- Cozy sleeping nook with a Twin bed
- PRIVATE Ski Room with Boot and Glove Warmers
- Massive Wood Fireplace in the living room
- FREE Wi-Fi in-house
- SKI OUT onto Edelweiss piste and get the bus back to your door!
- Private Parking for 2 cars
- Great Mountainside Location
Our bright and classic Chalet Hu Ski is the perfect home base for your vacation in Valloire, providing easy access to the Galibier Thabor / Valloire and Valmeinier ski area! We think you'll love the mountainside location, right on the Edelweiss ski piste and tucked away in the Hameau du Pontet. In the mornings, ski right out your door to attend ski school, and then after a tasty après-ski beer, return to your chalet by bus. The lively resort centre is only 500m away, and the bus stop is right outside to take you to all of the shops, delicious restaurants, and great attractions on offer. Appreciate views of the Crey Rond and the Setaz Mountain Range from our cozy 100 m2 chalet. At the end of a great day, we highly recommend warming up in front of the gorgeous Wood-Burning Fireplace in the living room!
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our chalet - on the ground floor, the first bedroom features a Double bed and a TV, and the second bedroom contains a Bunk bed. On the third floor, there is a Double bed and a TV in the third bedroom, and 2 Twin beds in the fourth bedroom. A cozy sleeping alcove contains an additional Twin bed for extra guests. Bed linen is supplied for you!
Get ready for the day ahead in one of the 2 BATHROOMS. There is one on the top floor and one on the ground floor for your convenience. If you're travelling light, towel rental is available for a fee!
The open-concept LIVING AREA on the main floor is warm and inviting, featuring a grand Wood-Burning Fireplace. Kick back on the large, comfy sofa and read a good book. Catch up with friends and family using the FREE Wi-FI. In the winter, you will love the private ski room with boot and glove warmers. Step outside on your spacious Balcony and breathe the fresh mountain air!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN with an oven, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, dishwasher, cooking hobs, fridge and freezer, toaster, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your home, the Sherpa Supermarket can be found 10 minutes' drive away.
You will love to be able to ski right onto the Edelweiss piste in the mornings, though we recommend coming back via the village. You will love to be able to ski right to the ski school, and if you want to try out some different gear, ski rentals are nearby! Bring a car to explore this region and there is private parking on-site for 2 cars, though you will love the convenient bus stop right outside your door. Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected.
Also note that an end of stay cleaning is included! However a part of the deposit will be retained in cases of extra cleaning, damage, or missing item.
While visiting, make sure to visit the charming, lively and sporty centre of Valloire! You will love this prime location, in the famous Galibier Mountain Range and with access to the Galibier Thabor / Valloire and Valmenier ski areas. In the winter, we highly recommend going for a ski or snowboard on the world-famous pistes - the ski school is nearby, along with ski rental facilities. This is the perfect family ski resort as it offers a variety of sporting and leisure activities for all ages, as well as offering a well-adapted ski area with facilities and dedicated areas for children and beginners. In the summer, tour around on the hiking or biking trails, and we love the Via Ferrata to get your adrenaline going! Make sure to visit the Col du Galibier to take in some truly spectacular views in both summer and winter. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious Pale Ale at the Brasserie Galibier. In the morning, we love to grab a chocolate croissant and a coffee at the Mountain Café near the ski lifts.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy private parking for 2!
- Take part in the many activities available to you in this area - including museums, sled tours, trendy shops, and the fantastic pistes
- For your convenience, you will love being near to ski school and to ski rental shops
- This is the perfect family ski resort with sporting and leisure activities for all ages, as well as a well-adapted ski area with facilities and dedicated areas for children and beginners
- Check-in arrangements will take place prior to your arrival
- Bed linen and pillowcases are included
- Towels are available for rent for €7/kit
- Please note that an end of stay cleaning is included! However a part of the deposit will be retained in cases of extra cleaning, damage, or missing item
- Please note that a €1.65/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €1500/chalet