Chalet for 12, Valloire
Welcome to your classic mountain chalet in Valloire! You will love to escape to the heart of the Galibier Mountain Range and stay in our cozy retreat, tucked away on the hillside with ski out access. The lively centre of Valloire is only 500m away, and there is something for everyone in this area. Other features you'll love:
- Gorgeous views of Valloire and the Massif du Poingt Ravier!
- 3 bedrooms with a cozy Double bed each
- Fourth bedroom with 2 Bunk beds
- 2 Single beds in the fifth bedroom
- Cozy Cinema Room - catch movies with your friends!
- PRIVATE Ski Room with Boot and Glove Warmers
- FREE Wi-Fi Access in-house
- Complimentary Private Parking for 2 cars
- Bus Stop is right outside to take you around the area
- SKI OUT onto Edelweiss piste and get the bus back to your door (50m)
- Great Mountainside Location for your winter vacation!
- Shops 500m away
Find your perfect mountain retreat in our cozy and modern Chalet Les Lions Blancs, providing easy access to the Galibier Thabor / Valloire and Valmeinier ski area! You will love the mountainside location, right on the Edelweiss ski run and tucked away in the Hameau du Pontet. Dynamic and sporty Valloire is only 500m away, where you'll find a myriad of trendy shops, delicious restaurants, and great attractions. Appreciate the alpenglow on the Massif du Poingt Ravier from our classic 130 m2 chalet. At the end of a great day, we highly recommend watching your favourite movie in the massive private cinema room with your group!
There are 5 BEDROOMS in our chalet - on the top floor, the master bedroom features a luxurious Double bed, a private bathroom and a TV, along with access to the garden. The second bedroom contains another Double bed and a TV, and the third bedroom features 2 Single beds. On the main floor, the fourth bedroom also contains a Double bed, and there are 2 Bunk beds in the fifth bedroom. Bed linen is supplied for you!
Get ready for the day ahead in one of the 3 BATHROOMS. There are 2 bathrooms on the top floor, one of which is ensuite. The main floor bathroom features a deluxe Italian-style Shower. If you're travelling light, towel rental is available for a fee! Keep clean with the laundry facilities on the top floor.
The open-concept LIVING AREA on the ground floor is warm and inviting. Kick back on the large, comfy sofa and read a good book, or catch up with friends and family using the FREE Wi-FI. In the winter, you will love the private ski room with boot and glove warmers. Step outside on your spacious Terrace and breathe the fresh mountain air. On the main floor, the private CINEMA awaits!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN on the ground floor with an oven, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, dishwasher, cooking hobs, fridge and freezer, toaster, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your home, the Sherpa Supermarket can be found 10 minutes' drive away.
You will love to be able to ski right onto the Edelweiss piste in the mornings, though we recommend coming back via the village. You will love to be able to ski right to the ski school, and if you want to try out some different gear, ski rentals are nearby! Bring a car to explore this region and there is private parking on-site for 2 cars, though you will love the convenient bus stop right outside your door. Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected. Please note that an end of stay cleaning is included! However a part of the deposit will be retained in cases of extra cleaning, damages, or missing items.
**The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive and are non-contractual.
While visiting, make sure to visit the charming, lively and sporty centre of Valloire! You will love this prime location, in the famous Galibier Mountain Range and with access to the Galibier Thabor / Valloire and Valmenier ski areas. In the winter, we highly recommend going for a ski or snowboard on the world-famous pistes - the ski school is nearby, along with ski rental facilities. This is the perfect family ski resort as it offers a variety of sporting and leisure activities for all ages, as well as offering a well-adapted ski area with facilities and dedicated areas for children and beginners. In the summer, tour around on the hiking or biking trails, and we love the Via Ferrata to get your adrenaline going! Make sure to visit the Col du Galibier to take in some truly spectacular views in both summer and winter. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious Pale Ale at the Brasserie Galibier. In the morning, we love to grab a chocolate croissant and a coffee at the Mountain Café near the ski lifts.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy private parking for 2!
- Take part in the many activities available to you in this area - including museums, sled tours, trendy shops, and the fantastic pistes
- For your convenience, you will love being near to ski school and to ski rental shops
- This is the perfect family ski resort with sporting and leisure activities for all ages, as well as a well-adapted ski area with facilities and dedicated areas for children and beginners
- Check-in arrangements will take place prior to your arrival
- Bed linen and pillowcases are included
- Towels are available for rent for €7/kit
- An end of stay cleaning is included! However, a part of the deposit will be retained in cases of extra cleaning, damages, or missing items
- Please note that a €1.65/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €1500/chalet