1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 5, Valloire
Escape to our cozy and charming apartment in a classic Savoyard chalet! You will love the location - right at the foot of the pistes, allowing you to ski back after a day outside. The lively resort centre is just 1km away, with a FREE ski shuttle stopping right outside. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Great value - a Sleeping Alcove with Bunk beds is almost a bedroom
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Access to 2 Indoor Pools
- Sauna on-site
- Wi-Fi Available in the apartment
- Outdoor + Covered Parking on-site
- 200m from the ski lifts
Enjoy a peaceful getaway to the French Alps in our rustic and cozy 40m2 apartment! Ideally located at the foot of the pistes, this unit is a mere 200m from the ski lifts, and depending on snow level, you can ski back to the door of the building. The lively centre of Valloire is only 1km away, where you'll find a myriad of shops and boutiques, delicious restaurants, and entertainment. After a great day, sit back in our charming living space or take advantage of the 1 free sauna or steam room session per apartment, per week!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with 2 Single beds, or in the Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed. In the living area, there is an additional Sofa bed for 2 (though we'd recommend a maximum of 5 guests in the unit).
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM or additional Shower Room. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels can be rented on arrival for €8/bed linen kit or €8/towel kit.
Relax in the comfortable LIVING AREA with a sofa and watch TV. Reconnect with loved ones at home using the paid Wi-Fi in the apartment. Step outside onto your private Balcony or Terrace to breathe the mountain air!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher and a complement of kitchenware and utensils. Hire a raclette or fondue set right on-site and enjoy a traditional meal at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Les Chalets du Galibier, where this property is conveniently located. Relax in one of the two indoor heated swimming pools on-site (closed on Saturdays) after a day on the pistes, or unwind in the sauna and steam room for an extra charge. Warm up with family and friends in front of the fireplace in the communal lounge and hire a board game, or play some pool. Arrange for bakery service to have a tasty breakfast in the morning before grabbing your skis from the on-site ski storage and getting on the pistes. For your convenience, laundry facilities and covered parking (max. headroom: 1.90m) are available on-site for an extra charge, along with outdoor parking (subject to availability). The residence is happy to supply bed linen and towels upon your arrival, though a change of linen is available for €8/set. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning are included!
For Winter 2019-2020, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a fee. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, they may be accommodated for an additional fee.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one apartment to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
After a day in the mountains, we'd recommend grabbing a bite to eat at the Chalet des Saveurs in town - their tartiflette is delicious! Head to the Brasserie Galibier for a refreshing drink when strolling through town. If you're looking to hit the pistes or go for a hike in the area, rent your gear from the Martin Sport 2000, where you'll find an excellent selection. A convenient FREE ski shuttle bus stops right outside the apartment in the winter, and we'd recommend taking the bus into town to enjoy the après-ski!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- Take the ski shuttle bus into town in the winter and hire gear at Martin Sport 2000
- Make use of the 1 sauna or hammam session offered per accommodation/week! Additional sessions cost €8/session, €39/6 sessions
- The pools are closed on Saturdays
- Enjoy covered parking for €7/day or €29/week in the summer; €9/day or €49/week in the winter
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartment for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) are included
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) costs between €39 and €59
- For stays of 7+ nights, bed linen and towels can be rented on arrival for €8/bed linen kit or €8/towel kit
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €400/apartment damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- For Winter 2019-2020, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)