1 Bedroom Apartment, Valmeinier
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Our cozy and functional apartment in Valmeinier is your afforable getaway! You will love the location - just 50m from the pistes and 500m from the lively centre (FREE Shuttles are available). In the summer, step out your door to explore this gorgeous region on the hiking and biking trails. There's something for everyone to do here!
- Small Bedroom to sleep 2 guests
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony/Terrace
- Access to a Heated Indoor Pool
- 1 FREE Sauna session/apartment/week!
- Indoor Parking Available
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Stay in our cozy and rustic 25 to 30 m2 apartment in a lovely wood and stone chalet in Valmeinier! In the winter, you'll love to be just 50m from the pistes to take you to the heights of the Alps. Valmeinier is known for the minimal queues and excellent cafes at the top of the mountain. The lively resort centre is a mere 500m away and features a variety of shops and boutiques, delicious restaurants, and après-ski entertainment. In the summer, beautiful hiking and biking trails are found throughout the area. Our space comfortably sleeps 2 guests but can accommodate up to 4!
Drift to sleep in the small 1 BEDROOM that sleeps 2 guests in a variety of bedding configurations and may feature a window. Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is an additional Sofa bed for 2 in the living area.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. For short stays under 6 nights, we'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE! For longer stays, these can be conveniently rented on-site for €8/kit.
Sit back and relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Curl up on the sofa and read a good book, or catch your favourite French shows and movies on the TV for a charge (for short stays of less than 6 nights, enjoy the TV for FREE). Step out onto the Balcony or Terrace for a breath of fresh air!
Prepare a delicious meal in the KITCHENETTE with microwave/grill, ceramic hobs, and a dishwasher. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Panorama II where this property is conveniently located. Relax in the residence's indoor heated swimming pool (closed on Saturdays), or spend time with family and friends playing pool in the main lobby area for a charge. Reconnect with loved ones using the paid Wi-Fi available at reception from €2.90/day. Warm up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day.
We'd recommend bringing a card to get around this lovely area, and covered parking is available on-site for €7/day or €39 for 6+ nights (subject to availability). If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, they may be accommodated for an additional pet fee from €7/day.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival. For stays of less than 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning is INCLUDED, and for long stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) will be provided from €39 to €69.
During your stay in Valmeinier, you will love the ski the world-famous pistes or explore this area long the many hiking and biking trails. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious fondue at Le Marmiton, a 2-minute drive down the road from the unit. Or, if you'd like to cook in your unit, we'd recommend picking up your groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché, a 5-minute drive away. Make sure to take a little road trip to Valloire for more exciting activities, including dog sleigh rides! For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
Shuttle to downtown
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Make sure to check out the cafes at the top of the resort!
- Please note that parking is available on-site for €7/day or €39 for 6+ nights on a first come, first served basis
- Guests receive 1 FREE sauna session/apartment/week! Additional sessions are available for €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions
- For short stays of less than 6 nights, bed linen, towels, TV, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are all Included!
- The pool is open from 9am to 7:30pm. Please note that the pool is closed on Saturdays
- Bedding configurations in the bedroom vary - please specify preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Paid Wi-Fi is available at the reception for €2.90/day, €14.90 /week or €21.90 for 2 weeks
- Baby kits can be rented on-site for €25/stay (subject to availability - advance booking is highly recommended)
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival
For stays of 7+ nights, the following fees apply:
- Bed linen can be rented for €8/kit
- Towels can be rented for €8/kit
- TV services can be rented from €29/week and €15 for every additional week (advance notice required)
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) will be provided from €39 to €69