1 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Valmeinier
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Offering an equipped kitchen and a balcony, this is a great budget-friendly rental for your mountain holiday. Located just 500m from the ski lifts and at the entrance of the ski resort, you'll love the location of this chalet-style unit.
- Either 1 bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds, an Alcove with Bunks, and a living room with a sofa bed OR a bedroom with a Double bed and Bunks as well as an alcove with Bunks
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
- Outdoor pool
- On-site sauna
- On-site guest service team
- 500m from the ski lifts
- 800m from the resort centre
- The ESF ski school is located only 850m from the unit!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Just 500m from the lifts and 800m from the resort centre of Valmeinier, this is a great location for your peaceful mountain escape. During the winter, enjoy prime skiing and during the summer, go mountain biking or hiking. At the residence, take a dip in the outdoor heated pool or relax your sore muscles in the on-site sauna for an additional fee.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a variety of bedding configurations. There is either a bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds, an Alcove with Bunks, and a living room with a sofa bed OR a bedroom with a Double bed and Bunks as well as an alcove with Bunks. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Bed linen is provided, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set.
After exploring the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week. Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Le Grand Panorama 1 where our 25m2 space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, the billiards room, the on-site sauna available for €6/session/person or €25/5sessions/person, and the shared outdoor pool. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Indoor parking costs €40/week. We suggest pre-booking your parking space at least a week prior to your arrival as spaces are limited.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax charged per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €62. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Marmiton, just a 4 minute drive away! The French Ski School is a 6-minute drive away (850m). Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
WiFi (fee applies)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- Bed linen is provided, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
- Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
- Relax in the sauna for €6/session/person or €25/5 sessions/person
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- An ID card or a passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid