1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 8, Valmeinier
Stay in the heart of adventure by booking into our apartment that's nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps. You’ll be close to over 150km of ski tracks, great shops, and fantastic local restaurants. Whether you like to ski, snowshoe, telemark, or hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it. Other features you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great Value - second sleeping area may be a bedroom with a Double bed or an alcove with 2 Twin beds
- Bunk beds in a cozy sleeping alcove
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a delicious meal in your kitchen
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
- Lock your skis up in the on-site ski storage
- Relax in the shared indoor hot tub or sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- FREE Outdoor Parking + Paid Covered Parking
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Your next great outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our rustic apartment in Valmeinier 1800! When you stay with us, you’ll be nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps, close to over 150km of ski tracks. Whether you’re coming in the winter to ski, snowboard, telemark, or monoski, or you’re coming in the summer to hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it. Located at the foot of the Domaine Galibier-Thabor, enjoy easy access to the ski slopes, and to wonderful strolls around the lakes in the area.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 50m2 unit with a Double bed, and a sleeping alcove with Bunk beds. There is also an additional sleeping area that is either a Bedroom with a Double bed, or an additional Alcove with 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living area.
Work up a sweat? Wash off in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towel rental is available on-site for a fee.
After a day spent on the slopes, come back to our cozy apartment and relax in the LIVING AREA. If you feel like watching some TV, let us know and we can provide you with television for an additional charge. Or, if the weather’s nice, why not relax on your balcony or patio and read a good book.
Before you start your adventure, cook up a big breakfast in your KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a toaster. Feeling a bit sluggish? Then brew yourself a cup of coffee using our coffeemaker. If you need groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
At the end of the day, your muscles might be a bit sore. All of our guests enjoy access to a shared on-site sauna and hot tub at the Résidence Le Vermont, where this unit is conveniently located. If you still have energy to burn, you can also go for a swim in the indoor pool. Hang out in the lovely common area and use the FREE Wi-Fi, or warm up in front of the grand stone fireplace and meet fellow travellers. Put your skis in the on-site ski storage and either take advantage of the outdoor parking for free, or protect your vehicle by opting for covered parking for an additional charge. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit.
Hoping to bring a pet? Let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a small additional fee. This unit may be a duplex, please do let us know if you have a preference!
If you don’t feel like cooking, we highly recommend you walk over to Pizza Rock – it’s where the locals go to get their pizza! Looking for something a bit fancier than pizza? Check out Restaurant Les Lauzes, which is only a 5-minute drive from your apartment. If you didn’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can rent some from nearby Top Ski II, just a stroll away, before heading out to the slopes. New to skiing? There's a ski school in the resort just a short stroll away!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Keep your muscles relaxed after skiing by spending some time in the on-site sauna
- If the kids still have energy to burn, take them to the indoor pool to splash around
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- This unit may be a duplex - please let us know if you have a preference
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €156, depending on the size of your accommodation
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.80/night, per person
- If you want to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5/night or €25/week
- Want to relax and enjoy your favourite movie? You can rent a TV for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towels are available for €10/kit