3 Bedroom Apartment for 8, Vaujany
Cozy up in our quaint apartment that's close to ski pistes but away from the hustle and bustle of busier French ski resorts. Located only 100m from the village center and only 5 minutes from the ski lifts, our comfy apartment is perfect for families and friends seeking a relaxing ski vacation. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Two bedrooms with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the third bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Enjoy the fresh mountain air and the view from your balcony or patio
- Make a meal in the Full Kitchen
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- Sore? Rest your muscles in the shared Sauna for one FREE session
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Close to the cable car that takes you directly to the ski area of Alpe d’Huez
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Make your next ski vacation a relaxing one by booking a stay in our cozy apartment. Our charming property’s central location gives our guests easy access to a variety of fun activities, including skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and skating. A nearby cable car takes you directly to the ski area of Alpe d’Huez. Come during the right time of year and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy various themed events! At the end of a great day on the pistes or exploring the hiking trails, enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony/patio with a glass of your favourite wine.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our 60m2 apartment. Two bedrooms feature a Double bed, and the third bedroom contains 2 Single beds. In some cases, the Single beds in the third bedroom may be Bunk beds. Have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration? Let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room accommodates extra guests or the kids.
After a long day of adventure, wash off the sweat in our 1 BATHROOM. An additional bathroom may be available on request. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
Once you’re all cleaned up, kick back in your LIVING AREA and enjoy a book or watch a movie on the TV. Want more fresh air? Then step out onto your balcony or patio and enjoy the view. Personally, we think the view gets better when you indulge in some of the local food.
Speaking of food, prepare meals in your KITCHENETTE, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, utensils, a microwave, and a toaster. Having trouble getting started in the morning? Make yourself a cup of coffee in our coffeemaker. If you’re planning on doing a lot of cooking, we’d recommend you bring groceries with you. If you forget something, the nearby Sherpa Supermarché has a small selection of groceries.
As our guest at Les Valmonts de Vaujany, you will enjoy complimentary covered parking to keep your vehicle safe from the elements. You’ll also enjoy one FREE session in the sauna. We’d recommend taking advantage of the free session when your muscles start aching from your time on the ski hill. You may also book additional sauna sessions for an extra fee. Plan to connect with people back home? Then take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Though, if you’d prefer, you can also get Wi-Fi in your unit for an additional fee. When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or a full end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
After you’ve worked up an appetite, walk over to Stiefs Steakhouse Café and try the burgers, which are particularly good. If you’re feeling up for a cocktail, Le-Scratch is your best bet. It’s only a 5-minute drive from your apartment. Didn’t feel like bringing your own ski equipment? Good news – you’re only a short walk from the Vaujany ski rental service. If it's your first time on the mountain, you're in luck! The Esf Vaujany ski school is just a 10-minute walk away.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- After a day on the slopes, kick up your feet and enjoy the included TV
- Our unit comes with covered parking to keep your vehicle out of the elements
- This area is perfect for people looking for a calmer skiing experience, away from the hustle and bustle of busier resorts
- No Holiday Tax!
- Please specify any bedding or unit configuration preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- If you need to catch up with friends from back home, take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception or enjoy Wi-Fi in-room for an additional charge
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €500
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or a full end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge