Peregine Cottage, Vernon
Let our wonderful and deluxe 2 bedroom cottage be your escape to beautiful Okanagan scenery, walking trails, local wines and relaxation! Make sure to enjoy all of these features and more at this amazing golf getaway near Vernon:
- Option of Queen bed or two Twin beds in the master bedroom
- Two Twin beds in the second bedroom
- Queen pull-out sofa in the living room
- Amazing gourmet Kitchen - feel right at home!
- Large private balcony overlooking the Ridge Golf Course
- FREE Wi-Fi and Outdoor Parking - 2 Tesla charging stations
- Located on 2 AWARD-WINNING Golf Courses
- Minutes from the Scenic Sip wine district!
- Access to indoor and outdoor Pools, Tennis Courts, BBQ area
- FREE Cleaning services every 2 days
- Front desk, Valet and Concierge service - enjoy a stress-free vacation
Tucked away in a quiet residential enclave at one of the TOP golf resorts in Canada, our luxurious 2 bedroom cottage offers rest, fun and convenience! We think you'll love to be surrounded by lush nature and stunning views. We provide everything you need to have a relaxing and wonderful stay in the Best Location. Make sure you fire up the gorgeous, rock fireplace on chilly evenings and enjoy a glass of fine Okanagan wine!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this cottage. The master bedroom may feature a luxurious Queen bed or 2 Twin beds - please let us know what you would prefer! The second bedroom contains 2 Twin beds and an additional Queen pull-out bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS, which come fully-equipped for your convenience.
Relax in the open-concept and grand LIVING AREA, featuring a comfortable sitting area and a flat-screen TV. We think you'll love the fireplace, lovely hardwood floors and large windows in our cottage, making it seem even more bright and spacious! Just outside, step onto your large private balcony overlooking the Ridge Course.
The full and modern KITCHEN includes everything you need to prepare delicious meals in your unit. The Commonage Market on-site is the perfect place to grab groceries! Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating for everyone.
Best of all, our guests enjoy access to a wide range of fantastic amenities and services at the beautiful Predator Ridge Resort, where this cottage is conveniently located! We recommend that you dive into the indoor pool, or the outdoor pool to cool down on a hot summer's day. At night, soak in the hot tub under a glittering sky of stars. You will love to meet fellow travellers in the shared BBQ area, or in one of the 2 excellent restaurants. Keep up your gym routine in the fully-equipped fitness centre, with the option to take a number of excellent group classes! Complimentary parking is available, including 2 Tesla charging stations and 1 general electric car charging station.
Our golfer guests love to stay at this Golf Resort - there is an equipped Golf practice facility with driving range, 2 putting greens and a chipping area, along with a Golf Academy, featuring a former LPGA Tour player. For our yogis, there are 3 beautiful outdoor yoga platforms and yoga classes. Hikers and bikers will love the 35km of trails surrounding the property. There truly is something for everyone in this wonderful space! And, if you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a pet fee - please enquire with us upon booking.
** Please note that a 10% resort fee will be collected upon check-in, allowing you to access these fantastic amenities! **
The location of this cottage is truly spectacular - you will love to explore the beautiful Okanagan during your stay! We highly recommend driving 15 minutes into charming Vernon, known for being a foodie haven. Stroll along the lovely streets and stop into some tasty cafés and restaurants, or the Farmer's Market on Mondays and Thursdays. If you're missing the Big City, Kelowna is a 45-minute drive away. Back at the resort, make sure that you try the excellent food at the farm-to-table Range Lounge & Grill - we love the falafel pita! The coffee here is particularly good as well, and we like to enjoy it on the massive outdoor patio. Take a stroll through the beautiful lavender meadow on the property. World-class biking trails are found all over the property, make sure you rent a bike on-site and try some of them out!
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
Housekeeping (every few days)
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Shared BBQ area
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Indoor 25m lap pool, hot tub and steam rooms (one in each change room)
- Conference & banquet facility - accommodates events from 12 to 350 people!
- The Fitness Centre includes free-weights, weight-training & cardio machines, and training tools
- Yoga and fitness studio with 20 group classes each week (fees apply)
- Step out your door and onto 35kms+ of multi-use trails (hiking, trail running, walking, snowshoeing)
- Golf Academy also features the 2016 PGA of BC teacher of the year and a team of golf teaching professionals
- Tennis courts with shared basketball court
- Bike rentals available, including e-bikes, mountain bikes and crosstrail fitness bikes
- Indulge at Pallino's Italian restaurant
- Commonage Market grocery & liquor store
- Please note that a 10% resort fee will be collected upon check-in, allowing you to access these fantastic amenities!