2 Bedroom Slopestyle Suite, Whistler
Our suite offers a true ski-in/out experience as well as direct access to world-class hiking and biking trails at the highest accommodation point on Blackcomb Mountain.
- Luxurious king bed in the master bedroom
- 2 comfy bunk beds or 2 twin beds in the second bedroom
- Queen pull-out bed in the living room
- A gorgeous stone-faced gas fireplace
- Your own private patio
- Shared outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Amazing location next to Blackcomb Gondola
As one of only a few true ski-in/ski-out hotels in Whistler, you can ski out right from our resort during the winter and during summer, you'll love all of the amazing hiking trails.
Our 2 BEDROOM suite sleeps up to 6 guests with a comfy king bed in the master bedroom, 2 twin beds or 2 bunk beds in the second bedroom, and an additional queen sofa bed in the living room.
There's 1 BATHROOM that includes a vanity, toilet and shower-tub combination.
Retreat back to the spacious LIVING AREA and entertain around the fireplace or watch a movie together on the included flat screen TV. From the living room, enjoy access to your own private BALCONY.
Prepare meals in the fully-equipped KITCHEN, complete with sink, oven, stove, fridge and microwave and eat around the dining room table.
In the summer months, guests will enjoy the resort's close proximity to Village activities, golf courses, lakes, and prime hiking and biking trails. In the Upper Village, you can browse the stalls of the Whistler Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Sundays. A bit further down the path, you'll find the Village Centre with its shopping, restaurants, and summertime activity and entertainment.
The town of Whistler provides several free shuttles that are open throughout the year, so you can go anywhere you want without having to worry about driving.
Please note that there is an additional resort fee at this property and cancellation policies do change seasonally.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Please note that a damage deposit that must be paid with the credit card with the same name as the lead guest will be collected upon arrival. This damage deposit will be returned provided that there is no damage to the unit.
Please note that a damage deposit of $250 to $2000 will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Complimentary continental breakfast
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Enjoy all of the independence of your own self-serve rental with the amenities of a resort including:
- Outdoor heated pool
- Shared hot tubs with gorgeous mountain views
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed for an extra fee of $25/stay per dog (plus tax) for stays of 1 night, or $50/stay per dog (plus tax) for stays of 2 nights or more. Please let us know if you plan to bring your pet and we will do our best to accommodate you in a pet-friendly unit if available
- Please note that a resort fee will be collected upon arrival
- A mid-stay cleaning will be provided during stays of 5 days or more
- Please note that, upon arrival, a damage deposit of $250 to $2000 will be collected