2 Bedroom Suite, Whistler
Our apartment is only a 4-minute walk to Whistler Village Square.
- There is a comfy queen bed in the master bedroom
- There's a queen bed in the second bedroom
- There's a queen sofa bed in the living area for additional guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Hot tub and pool access (CLOSED from mid-August to mid-October)
- Bike and ski storage
- Free shuttle just a 2-minute walk away
- 5-minute walk to the Marketplace Shopping Centre
Our apartment is only a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride to the lifts, gondolas, and all the great activities Whistler Village has to offer.
Our 2 BEDROOM suite sleeps up to 6 guests. The master bedroom, featuring a cozy queen bed, provides plenty of wardrobe space, and the second bedroom also has a lovely plush queen bed. There is an additional queen pullout sofabed in the living room to sleep, additional guests. The 1 BATHROOM includes a vanity, toilet and shower-tub combination
Retreat back to the spacious LIVING AREA and entertain around the fireplace or watch a movie together on the included flat-screen TV. Prepare meals in the privacy of the fully-equipped KITCHEN, complete with sink, oven, stove, fridge and microwave. An in-suite washer and dryer provide that extra home touch that is often overlooked when vacationing!
Near Whistler's Marketplace, just a 5-minute stroll to Whistler Olympic Plaza and a 4-minute walk from the Village Square, our rental at Cascade Lodge is close to everything! Great during the winter, we're just a walk away from the lifts! If you plan your holiday for summer, experience bungee jumping, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, bear viewing (the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains provide food and shelter to some 50 black bears!), and more.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Also note that a fully refundable damage deposit of $250+ will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
**PLEASE NOTE: Please be aware that as of August 12th for approximately 7 weeks, planned maintenance work will take place on and around the swimming pool at Cascade Lodge. The pool, hot tubs and pool area will be closed during this time. This work will include heavy machinery and some noise that may be heard throughout the property between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We apologize for any inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to contact us directly, and we are happy to assist you.
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Enjoy all of the independence of your own self-serve apartment with the amenities of a resort including:
- Fitness centre
- Laundry facilities
- Explore lively Whistler with the complimentary shuttle, a mere 2 minutes from the property!
- A mid-stay cleaning will be provided during stays of 5 days or more
- Also note that a fully refundable damage deposit of $250+ will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
- Please note that the minimum age for check-in is 19 in the winter, and 21 in the summer.
- As of August 12th for approximately 7 weeks, planned maintenance work will take place on and around the swimming pool. The pool, hot tubs and pool area are all likely to be closed during this time. This work will include heavy machinery and some noise that may be heard throughout the property. We apologize for any inconvenience