2 Bedroom Suite, Whistler
Our apartment is only a 4-minute walk to Whistler Village Square.
- There is a comfy queen bed in the master bedroom
- There's a queen bed in the second bedroom
- There's a queen sofa bed in the living area for additional guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Hot tub and pool access
- Bike and ski storage
- Free shuttle just a 2-minute walk away
- 5-minute walk to the Marketplace Shopping Centre
Our apartment is only a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride to the lifts, gondolas, and all the great activities Whistler Village has to offer.
Our 2 BEDROOM suite sleeps up to 6 guests. The master bedroom, featuring a cozy queen bed, provides plenty of wardrobe space, and the second bedroom also has a lovely plush queen bed. There is an additional queen pullout sofabed in the living room to sleep, additional guests. The 1 BATHROOM includes a vanity, toilet and shower-tub combination
Retreat back to the spacious LIVING AREA and entertain around the fireplace or watch a movie together on the included flat screen TV. Prepare meals in the privacy of the fully-equipped KITCHEN, complete with sink, oven, stove, fridge and microwave. An in-suite washer and dryer provide that extra home touch that is often overlooked when vacationing!
Near Whistler's Marketplace, just a 5-minute stroll to Whistler Olympic Plaza and a 4-minute walk from the Village Square, our rental at Cascade Lodge is close to everything! Great during the winter, we're just a walk away from the lifts! If you plan your holiday for summer, experience bungee jumping, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, bear viewing (the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains provide food and shelter to some 50 black bears!), and more.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Effective immediately, until July 2nd, 2019, there are some in-room renovations taking place at this resort. During the periods when renovations are taking place on a particular floor, there may be some noise between the hours of 8am-6pm. We are making every effort to assign rooms away from the renovations when possible, but it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no disruption during the working hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly and we’re happy to assist you!
Also note that a fully refundable damage deposit of $250+ will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
**PLEASE NOTE: Planned maintenance from mid-August until mid-October will take place around the swimming pool at Cascade Lodge. The pool area and hot tubs will be closed during this time. This work will include some jackhammering and intermittent noise that may be heard throughout the property. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Enjoy all of the independence of your own self-serve apartment with the amenities of a resort including:
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Heated outdoor pool open year round!
- Fitness centre
- Laundry facilities
- Explore lively Whistler with the complimentary shuttle, a mere 2 minutes from the property!
- A mid-stay cleaning will be provided during stays of 5 days or more
- Until July 2, 2019, there are some in-room renovations taking place, and there may be some noise between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Also note that a fully refundable damage deposit of $250+ will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
- Please note that the minimum age for check-in is 19 in the winter, and 21 in the summer.