2 Bedroom Suite, Whistler
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Our apartment is only a 4-minute walk to Whistler Village Square.
- There is a comfy queen bed in the master bedroom
- There's a queen bed in the second bedroom
- There's a queen sofa bed in the living area for additional guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Hot tub and pool access
- Bike and ski storage
- Free shuttle just a 2-minute walk away
- 5-minute walk to the Marketplace Shopping Centre
- Enjoy Discounts on the BEST Activities in Whistler, including Rafting, Guided Tours, Snowmobiling and more!
Our apartment is only a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride to the lifts, gondolas, and all the great activities Whistler Village has to offer.
Our 2 BEDROOM suite sleeps up to 6 guests. The master bedroom, featuring a cozy queen bed, provides plenty of wardrobe space, and the second bedroom also has a lovely plush queen bed. There is an additional queen pullout sofabed in the living room to sleep, additional guests. The 1 BATHROOM includes a vanity, toilet and shower-tub combination
Retreat back to the spacious LIVING AREA and entertain around the fireplace or watch a movie together on the included flat-screen TV. Prepare meals in the privacy of the fully-equipped KITCHEN, complete with sink, oven, stove, fridge and microwave. An in-suite washer and dryer provide that extra home touch that is often overlooked when vacationing!
Near Whistler's Marketplace, just a 5-minute stroll to Whistler Olympic Plaza and a 4-minute walk from the Village Square, our rental at Cascade Lodge is close to everything! Great during the winter, we're just a walk away from the lifts! If you plan your holiday for summer, experience bungee jumping, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, bear viewing (the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains provide food and shelter to some 50 black bears!), and more.
**A hallway renovation project will take place between April 20th and June 28th, 2020 at the resort. During this period, there may be some minor noise disruptions from the use of hand tools between the hours of 8am-6pm. We apologize for any inconvenience, please do let us know if you have questions.**
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book lift tickets!
Upon arrival, please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected.
Experience the BEST activities in Whistler with 5% OFF when you book with us! From snowmobiling and bungee jumping, to guided tours and treetop courses, this is your chance to book your adventure.
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Enjoy all of the independence of your own self-serve apartment with the amenities of a resort including:
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Heated outdoor pool open year-round!
- Fitness centre
- Laundry facilities
- Explore lively Whistler with the complimentary shuttle, a mere 2 minutes from the property!
- Upon arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of $250+ will be collected (exact amount may differ)
- Please note that the minimum age for check-in is 19 in the winter, and 21 in the summer.
- A hallway renovation project will take place between April 20th and June 28th, 2020 at the resort. During this period, there may be some minor noise disruptions from the use of hand tools between the hours of 8am-6pm. We apologize for any inconvenience