2 Bedroom Suite, Whistler
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Enjoy the mountain charm of Whistler while staying in our spacious 2 bedroom suite. Our guests enjoy easy access to the stunning mountain slopes. After you’re done skiing or hiking for the day, make the 5-minute drive to downtown Whistler and try out one of the great restaurants, or go for cocktails in one of the exciting bars. Our suite has other features we think you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms with luxurious King beds
- Pull-out Sofa bed in the living room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cozy up in front of the FIREPLACE
- Go for a swim in the HEATED OUTDOOR POOL
- Relax in the sauna or the Eucalyptus Steam Room
- 2 Hot tubs, one for adults and one for families
- Ski lockers keep your skis safe while you’re away
- Our property is less than 250m from the ski lifts
- Enjoy Discounts on the BEST Activities in Whistler, including Rafting, Guided Tours, Snowmobiling and more!
Spend your day skiing or mountain biking, then hop over to Downtown Whistler and experience the best of Rocky Mountain nightlife before coming back to our spacious suite. When you’re not out on the town, go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool or relax your aching muscles in the sauna. If you’re looking for a truly unique experience, be sure to step into the Eucalyptus Steam Room to refresh and recharge. The extensive amenities on site also include a fully equipped gym and 2 large hot tubs, one for families and one for adults only, and pool towels are provided in your condo!
There are 2 BEDROOMS, each of which has a King bed. There's also a Queen sofa bed in the living room.
This condo has 2 FULL BATHROOMS. To help you get started for your day, each bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, towels and premium hotel-size toiletries. There is a convenient in-suite washer and dryer in the condo, and you can also keep your clothes wrinkle-free by taking advantage of the iron and ironing board.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA and turn on the TV. Feel free to put on your favourite movie, courtesy of our DVD player. If you want to make things a bit cozier (or a bit warmer!), turn on the beautiful gas fireplace. We want you to enjoy your vacation, which is why we help you keep things tidy with our daily housekeeping service.
There's an in-suite washer and dryer you can use to take care of any unfortunate spills. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Enjoy fresh mountain air by stepping out onto your balcony or patio.
In the kitchen, you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. In the summer, you could also grill up some food in the communal BBQ area. Need some coffee to wake up? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker and premium coffee.
If you’re hoping to bring a pet (max. 100 lbs) to Evolution, where this property is conveniently located, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you for a nightly fee. Indoor parking is available on-site for an additional fee.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Our guests enjoy being only steps away from the wonderful Creekside Gondola, which will give you wonderful views of the valley. When you want to go out for the night, you're a short taxi ride from Downtown Whistler, which has a whole bunch of wonderful restaurants and exciting bars. If you'd rather stay in Creekside, Dusty's is the place to go.
Experience the BEST activities in Whistler with 5% OFF when you book with us! From snowmobiling and bungee jumping, to guided tours and treetop courses, this is your chance to book your adventure.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- Looking for a unique, relaxing experience? Try the Eucalyptus Steam Room
- The outdoor pool is heated, which means you can go for a swim at any time of year
- While you’ll find a handful of restaurants, coffee shops, and bars in Creekside, Downtown Whistler has a much greater selection
- If you’d like to park on-site, the cost is $17 + tax per vehicle, per night
- Hoping to bring your pets? Let us know in advance and we may be able to accommodate your pets (max. 100 pounds) for an additional fee of $26/night plus tax
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation