1 Bedroom Suite, Whistler
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Love to hike, mountain bike, ski, or shred? Then you'll love staying in our suite. Take advantage of the ski-in, ski-out access to the Creekside Gondola and ensure you’re the first ones on the hill every day. Other features we think you'll love:
- 1 BEDROOM with King bed
- Queen sofa bed in the living area
- Slopeside access
- Go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool which is open year-round
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub, or spend time in the sauna
- Daily housekeeping service to help keep things tidy
- Grill a meal using the shared BBQ area
- On-site bike storage and on-site ski storage
- Our fitness center lets you keep up with your gym routine
- Heated indoor parking available for an additional fee
- Enjoy Discounts on the BEST Activities in Whistler, including Rafting, Guided Tours, Snowmobiling and more!
Pristine powder and gorgeous hiking trails are yours for the taking when you stay in our elegant suite near Whistler. Our guests enjoy ski-in, ski-out access to the Creekside Gondola, which means you’ll get the first chance to dig into fresh powder each morning. After a day exploring the mountains, walk over to Creekside Village and experience Rocky Mountain nightlife at its finest, or make the five-minute drive to Whistler. If you're sore, there are 2 hot tubs on-site, one for families and one that is for adults only.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a King bed. There's also a Queen sofa bed in the living area.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM. Our bathrooms come equipped with fluffy towels and a hairdryer. Before you hit the town, get the wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. Spill something on your clothes? Don't worry -- you can clean them with your in-suite washer and dryer.
When you're not exploring the region, relax in our LIVING AREA and enjoy cable television. We want to help you keep things tidy, which is why the housekeeping service stops by every day.
The kitchen features a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can also grill your favourite meal in the shared BBQ area. If you need to stock up on groceries, there is an IGA supermarket at 4330 Northlands Blvd.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at First Tracks Lodge, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool, the outdoor hot tub, on-site bike and ski storage, the fitness center, and the 24-hour front desk. If you have sore muscles, or you just want to relax, head to the SAUNA.
When you arrive, you can take advantage of the heated indoor parking for an additional fee. Please note that there is a security deposit due upon arrival, and there is no smoking allowed on site.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Don’t feel like cooking? We’d recommend you check out the French and West Coast fusion food at Red Door Bistro. Or, if you’re looking for a more intimate atmosphere, head to Rimrock Café. Want a different perspective on Whistler? Take a helicopter tour or try ice climbing!
Experience the BEST activities in Whistler with 5% OFF when you book with us! From snowmobiling and bungee jumping, to guided tours and treetop courses, this is your chance to book your adventure.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- Although there are restaurants, coffee shops and other services at Creekside, you'll find a much greater selection of shopping, dining and nightlife in Whistler Village. Whistler Village is a five-minute drive from Creekside.
- This is a "no pets" complex.
- Heated, secure underground parking is available for $17.00/per night per vehicle.
- Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of $500.00 which will be charged as a pre-authorization on your credit card
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation