Hotel Room, Whistler
Our recently renovated hotel room is in an excellent location at the base of Blackcomb mountain conveniently close to Blackcomb Trail.
- Either 2 queen beds or 1 luxurious king bed
- Excellent location for skiing, the Blackcomb Gondola is within walking distance
- Visit our on-site Fitzsimmons Pub!
- We have an on-site liquor store
- 1-minute walk to Whistler's Upper Village Market
Our hotel room offers you beautifully landscaped courtyards for pleasant morning strolls when you're not skiing or hiking!
Sleeping up to 4 guests, our HOTEL ROOM in Whistler will have either 2 queen beds or a king bed. Retreat back to your room after a day in the mountains and watch a movie together on the included TV. Keep drinks cold in the mini fridge and prepare coffee in the mornings to get you started for the day.
Most hotel rooms feature comfortable queen sized beds, although bedding configurations may vary. There's 1 BATHROOM that includes a vanity, toilet, heated floors, and shower-tub combination.
We highly recommend checking out Nagomi Sushi, just a 3-minute walk away from our residence! If you feel like sticking close to home after a day in the mountains, our on-site pub, Fitzsimmons, offers a cozy local feel and amazing beer. We also have a fun prohibition themed restaurant on-site called Legs Diamond Corporation.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Enjoy all the freedom of a self-serve rental with the luxury of resort amenities including:
- A heated outdoor pool
- 2 shared hot tubs
- Ski valet
- bike storage
- Landscaped inner-courtyards with picnic tables
- free wireless Internet
- ski/snowboard rental in the hotel
- Liquor store on-site
- Fitzsimmons Pub on-site
- Shared laundry facilities
- A mid-stay cleaning will be provided during stays of 5 days or more